My wife, our two small children, and I stayed in the hotel last week.
All I want to say, it is great for the family trip to Washington, DC.
We paid $119 per night for one bedroom suite + $7 per day for parking.
Very good location. 8 minutes to walk to Metro station. 15 minutes drive to the National Mall area (in medium traffic).
Very good service, clean rooms. If we ever needed anything the staff were ready to help right away
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Meet Virginian Suites Arlington. Loaded with personality, this exceptional hotel features one-bedroom and studio suites in a highly desirable location, just minutes from downtown DC and closer to Arlington National Cemetery than any other hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Tingo, Hotels.com, Travelocity, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Choice Hotels, Agoda and Venere so you can book your Virginian Suites Arlington reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Virginian Suites Arlington Hotel Arlington
- Virginian Hotel Arlington
- The Virginian Hotel