Im usually not very picky and can sleep most anywhere, but i do like value for my money. At $150 plus a night i definately got rippd off. This hotel is stuck in the 80's from the minute you walk in. The halls give a hint as to what the room will be like. I had a queen suitewith a pullout, again 'time warp' comes to mind !!! The kitchen was ,extremely small and very outdated.
The shower was pathetic, the pool was.....old, the exercize and mens change room was very oitdated. Ok enough, i think you get the picture.
On the plus side : its location is literally a 1 minute to the Iwo Jimo memorial where the Silent Marine Guard does thier thing, an amazing show, so go see it,but get there at 1.5 hrs early or you wont get a good spot. Bring a chair or blanket as there is no seating .
The hotel also offers Shuttle which run very often to the Rosslyn Centre Metro station.
Your money couldbe better spent at a more modern hotel .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Meet Virginian Suites Arlington. Loaded with personality, this exceptional hotel features one-bedroom and studio suites in a highly desirable location, just minutes from downtown DC and closer to Arlington National Cemetery than any other hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Despegar.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Virginian Suites Arlington reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Virginian Suites Arlington Hotel Arlington
- Virginian Hotel Arlington
- The Virginian Hotel