I was in Washington DC this april holidaying with my husband. We book this hotel from expedia.co.in as we found a cheaper than the hotels in areas like foggy bottom etc. We were surprisingly pleased with what we had got. The hotel room was huge for the 2 of us with full kitchenette. We didnt really use it as we were only staying for 1 night at the place. The hotel was 5-6 mins walking from the metro station and jus 5 stops away from the Independence Avenue so we were very well connected to the city centre. Only negative aspect was not enough of vergetarian food joints around the hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Meet Virginian Suites Arlington. Loaded with personality, this exceptional hotel features one-bedroom and studio suites in a highly desirable location, just minutes from downtown DC and closer to Arlington National Cemetery than any other hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Choice Hotels, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Virginian Suites Arlington reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Virginian Suites Arlington Hotel Arlington
- Virginian Hotel Arlington
- The Virginian Hotel