We travel to the DC area frequently to visit family, and this is our home away from home. Sure, it has warts -- the decor is dated, it can be noisy, drains can run slowly, and sometimes things don't work -- but the price and location are PHENOMENAL. We walk or take buses to all the DC sites. We love the spacious rooms and kitchen, and the beds are heavenly. We prepare our own breakfasts (the convenience store nearby sells basics), so we rarely eat at the restaurant on site. And did I mention the price? In its price range, you won't find anything this close to DC that's as good as the Virginian Suites.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Meet Virginian Suites Arlington. Loaded with personality, this exceptional hotel features one-bedroom and studio suites in a highly desirable location, just minutes from downtown DC and closer to Arlington National Cemetery than any other hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Choice Hotels, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Expedia, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Virginian Suites Arlington reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Virginian Suites Arlington Hotel Arlington
- Virginian Hotel Arlington
- The Virginian Hotel