This is an old building that has been completely renovated. It's decor is "old" with all the modern conveniences. They have beautiful suites with a full kitchen and dining room. The beds are quite comfy. Big flat screen tv. They have a shuttle that takes you to the subway. Once at the subway you can go to the airport or anywhere in DC. There is a CVS drugstore near the subway stop where you can pick up food items for the kitchen.
Depending on weather I recommend taking an early morning walk to Iwo Jima Marine Corp Memorial and then walking on to Arlington Cemetery. After touring Arlington, if you are too tired to walk back there is a subway stop at Arlington.
Overall. A great place to stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Meet Virginian Suites Arlington. Loaded with personality, this exceptional hotel features one-bedroom and studio suites in a highly desirable location, just minutes from downtown DC and closer to Arlington National Cemetery than any other hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Despegar.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Virginian Suites Arlington reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Virginian Suites Arlington Hotel Arlington
- Virginian Hotel Arlington
- The Virginian Hotel