“Nice location, rooms and staff” 5 of 5 stars

Earn Rewards Points
Ranked #5 of 48 Hotels in Arlington
GreenLeadersBronze level
FL
“Nice location, rooms and staff”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 31, 2013

I stayed here for one night in January and was very pleased. The front desk was very helpful and answered all my questions. The room was very clean and pretty good size ( I had two queen beds). Bathroom was clean and also a fine size. The sitting / kitchen area were very large and left plenty of room for bags and such.
The brekafast area was very large with numerous tables and chairs. The pictures on TA do a very job of showing the property. There is a pool table in the lobby and several TV's.
The breakfast was pretty solid... my friend and I liked it. There was a good selection and it was clean and well stocked.
Parking is underground at $23 a day. Not to bad considering the area. You can walk (5 -8min) to the Pentagon City mall and numerous other stores. There is a metro stop in the mall.
I would stay here again.... nice clean place with a good location and nice staff.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (216)
Portland, Oregon
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 30, 2013

Great room. Great location . The customer service was the best we have ever experienced. When we needed to check our bags in at 7 am to make an appointment they went ahead and checked us into our room.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Slidell,LA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 27, 2013

I have stayed at Marriott hotels across the entire country. This location is hands down one of their best! The staff was super-friendly and helpful. The rooms were very clean and very modern. The location is within a very short walk to a large shopping mall and a Metro station. The free hotel shuttle will take you there too if you don’t want to walk. If you have business at the Pentagon, this is the hotel for you. With this hotel being only 3 Metro stops away from the Smithsonian Mall, this hotel is also ideal for any family trip to D.C.

Room Tip: Request a Pentagon view room.
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 24, 2013

It first started at check-in with Barbra checking us in for our stay. She mentioned about how to get to the metro, and also abot the free shuttle within a mile radius. Easy warm-up walk for Marine Corps Marathon when we stayed. Then we went beneath the hotel to the parking garage which ($20 a night) which is normal for this area. It was very secured. Then entered our room. No complaints what so ever tv, wifi, stove, oven, microwave, coffeepot, dishwasher, fridge, freezer. We got a king w/ sofa sleeper. Then took a walk to the Pentagon, which is a nice 15-20 minute walk. Then went out to dinner. Upon coming back we went to the lobby in which they have personal tv's and a complementary pool table. Bed quality was pretty good. Next morning we went to the complimentary breakfast. Waffles, eggs, toast, sausage, bacon, oatmeal, fruit, coffee. Hotel staff avaliable easily to take dishes. Then walkd to metro to go to Rosslyn. Since we were not goona be able to come back hotel allowed to stay in the garage at no extra charge. Overall it was exceptional.

Room Tip: Higher floors have good views of planes leaving from Washington national.
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
Boston, Massachusetts
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 6, 2013

Great customer service, nice upgraded room, nice clean rooms, comfortable beds, great breakfast, ample parking, not noisy like a normal Residence Inn. All around, the best Residence Inn I have ever stayed in.

Room Tip: High floors have a great city view.
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
Brooklyn, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 28, 2012

I stayed at this hotel last friday for one night. I wish I had stayed longer. I was very impressed with the overall service and accomodations. The hotel is right accross from the pentagon. From the moment I checked in the staff made me feel at home. I had requested a room in a high floor and when I checked in the front desk person gave me a room on the 17th floor (the highest floor). I was very pleased with the location and even more pleased with the room. The room was spacious, comfortable and extremely clean and had free wi-fi access. What else could I ask for? My room had a partial view of the pentagon and the highway. Next day when I went down to enjoy my complementary breakfast I was even more impressed with the great selection of fruits, pancakes, waffles, cereals, juices. I had a healthy and delicious breakfast. Overall, I can say that my stay at this hotel was fantastic and that I highly recommended for anyone visiting the area.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled solo
Brookville, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 16, 2012

You cannot beat the two-bedroom hotel room this location offers! There were four adults and one child on our trip and we had more than enough room. The kitchen (complete with all utensils and cookware needed) and living area (couch, TV, table) separated the two bedrooms that contained the bathrooms within them. The two 'bedrooms' also had independent heating/cooling systems so that was nice for those of us who like to keep it a lot cooler than the others. :-)

The complimentary breakfast is quite a spread! Different options every day and the "Happy Hour" appetizers were delicious and fresh. They do offer two free drinks, per night, for each adult in the room.

Front desk staff was extremely helpful in arranging a car/driver for our special event. The complimentary shuttle to anywhere within a mile of the hotel is a very nice perk! We did a lot of shopping at the Pentagon City Mall and having a shuttle made it much easier!

CVS and other shopping is very close in the event you want small groceries.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family