“Love the Marriott Rosslyn” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Save 15% This Summer!
Ranked #27 of 48 Hotels in Arlington
Buffalo, New York
“Love the Marriott Rosslyn”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

This was my second stay. The service was excellent. Erin was at the front desk and checked us in. She not only worked the front desk, she prepared lattes for us at the Starbucks in he lobby and she drove the shuttle bus.. Erin suggested Rays Hamburger Restaurant, and drove us there and pick us up. She was very pleasant and helpful, and went above and beyond.
The rooms are bright, clean and updated. The beds are very comfortable.The the sink is on the outside of the bathroom which is nice if you're sharing the room. Rooms are spacious rooms.

I will be returning to Arlington in May and will definite stay there again.

• Stayed March 2015, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (60)
Thornton, Colorado
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 5 days ago NEW

It was a nice hotel and was clean in all public areas. Staff was friendly. Room was nice, bed was comfortable. I had breakfast in the restaurant and it was average with very few options. It is within walking distance of the Metro. I would stay at again.

Stayed May 2015, traveled on business
Imtiaz A, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Arlington Rosslyn, responded to this review, 3 days ago
Glad you enjoyed your visit with us and nice to see that our staff left their mark on you. Thank you for your time in sharing this feedback and for choosing Marriott Courtyard Arlington Rosslyn. We hope you will visit us again soon when your travels allow. Thank you also for your intent to return and for recommending us to others
New York
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Stayed here with brother and our two young sons--quite comfortable and very nice service. Nothing fancy but good value. Indoor pool is quite nice but the limited hours make it fairly inaccessible esp for non-business travelers. Easy access to DC spots and plenty of decent restaurants within several blocks walk (suggest Sushi Rock and Piola) Also close to the great DC rentabike system--this is one of best I've seen.

• Stayed April 2015, traveled with family
Imtiaz A, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Arlington Rosslyn, responded to this review, 2 weeks ago
I am glad you and your family enjoyed your stay with us in addition to the local restaurants.
We hope to have you back again when your travels bring you back to the metro DC area.

Kind regards,
Cincinnati, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

This was my first stay at this particular hotel. Because another person I was traveling with stayed at a different Marriott, I used the free shuttle service to go back and forth to the other hotel and the metro. The front desk supervisor (Brittany) was fantastic in getting drivers and getting me where I needed to go and picking me up. The entire staff was professional, friendly and helpful. My room was fine, just as I expected. Would definitely stay there again. Also, one very nice feature is that there is a grocery store within a very short walk from the hotel.

Room Tip: The Metro is within walking distance but is hilly. May want to use shuttle to Metro.
  • Stayed April 2015, traveled on business
I am glad you enjoyed your stay with us. additionally, thank you for taking the time to recognize Brittney for providing you with exceptional level of service.

We hope to have you back again when your travels bring you back to the area. Thank you for taking the time to give me this feedback and thank you for choosing Marriott Courtyard Arlington Rosslyn.

Kind regards,
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The suite was spacious, clean and well equipped. The staff were extremely helpful and accommodating to our son's Celiac needs. Janna at the front desk ensured that we felt truly valued and appreciated. Omar and Gabrielle at the restaurant/bar remembered our breakfast order after the first day and treated us with great care and attention. Great place to stay and a very convenient location. Highly recommended.

Room Tip: Book early and reserve a suite
  • Stayed April 2015, traveled with family
Imtiaz A, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Arlington Rosslyn, responded to this review, 3 weeks ago
Thank you so much for talking the time to share this wonderful experience with us from your recent stay.

I am pleased to hear that the suite accommodations were spacious, clean and well equipped and met your needs. Additionally, I am glad to hear that our staff members were extremely helpful and accommodating to you and your family. We will be recognizing these team members in front of their peers for delivering exceptional level of servie.

Thank you again and we look forward to your next visist with us.
Shelby, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This hotel is the second closest hotel to the Rosslyn Metro. The first is the Hyatt, which is adjacent to the Metro. This hotel is about a block away, and you pass a Starbucks as you walk to the station, so that's a plus. Janna at the front desk is the biggest asset to this place. She can tell you EVERYTHING you need to know about D.C. and the surrounding area. The hotel has most things you need, except a taxi stand, but if you ride the Metro, you don't need that anyway. Right around the corner is Cafe Asia where we had the best chicken satay and dumplings I've ever had. Very good Pad Thai, too.

• Stayed April 2015, traveled with friends
Thank you so much for taking the time to write this excellent review about our hotel. I am please to hear that Janna was able to provide you with excellent level of service.

Jana is definitely a great asset to this hotel and I greatly appreciate you acknowledging her efforts. She will be delighted to hear your comment!

Thank you again and we look forward to accommodating you on your next visit to the Washington DC area.
Mililani, Hawaii
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago

A two week TDY proved this hotel is in a very convenient location. Plenty of excellent restaurants within walking distance and metro and main highways all very close. Multiple points of egress make attending meetings and conferences extremely easy. Room was very clean. A microwave would have been nice, but there is one down in the lobby. One washer and dryer for the entire hotel seemed challenging, but was only an issue on one night. The rest of the time we had no problem doing our laundry. Most negative thing I can say is the free WIFI is terrible. We barely got it to work most days.

Exemplary customer service from the staff including Janna and Brittney made the stay extremely enjoyable.

Janna greeted my colleague and me upon arrival and consistently went out of her way to help us whenever she could for our entire stay. When our bill was accidentally charged incorrectly, she fixed the problem immediately and efficiently. After I left and returned home I called about an important forgotten item, and she went and checked the rooms herself to make sure I had not left the item in my room. I really appreciated her diligent customer service and her sincere kindness. She's definitely management material if she isn't a manager already!

Additionally, Brittney helped out a great deal by assisting with the mischarged bill issue and ensured I had the correct bill to submit with my travel claim. She also reassured me I could get back in contact with her if I had any further issues.

Both of them provided impeccable customer service. When I revisit Arlington, I will stay at the Courtyard in Rosslyn because I know I will be taken care of! Thank you so much!

Room Tip: Ask for a balcony!
Green Features: They have recycling bins all around the lobby and use paper cups rather than Styrofoam!
  • Stayed April 2015, traveled on business
Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience with us.
I am please to hear that Janna and Brittney were able to provide you with exemplary level of customer service and made your stay extremely enjoyable.

We will certainley recognize Janna and Brittney in front of their peers for delivering exceptional level of service to you. Additionally, we are working on resolving the internet service opportunity that you had experienced.

Thank you again and we look forward to your next visist with us.

Been to Courtyard by Marriott Arlington Rosslyn? Share your experiences!