“Pricey,but good” 3 of 5 stars

Cuisines: French
Chicopee, Massachusetts
“Pricey,but good”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 21, 2013

It's a specialty shop, right? So if you want a good Crepe, sure, this is the place. Boy do you pay for it, though! Lots of variety, authentic stuff.

Visited February 2012

Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Dirtiest Floor I Have Ever Seen”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed December 1, 2012

Contrary to other reviews, our service was very good. The crepes caught us by surprise. They are very thick and my mushroom crepe tasted just like creme of mushroom soup from a can. However the one thing that really stood out was the absolutely filthy carpet in that place. How easy would it be to take out the few tables out and clean the carpet one night?

• Visited November 2012
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“The Worst Service”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2012

I can only comment on the service. My mother and I went to Brasserie Creperie for lunch on Saturday. When we walked in the waiters just looked at us. We seated ourselves and they just continued to look at us. We then asked one waiter for some service and he was sarcastic and rude. So, we walked out. Another couple seated next to us told us that they got the same treatment and walked out with us.

• Visited June 2012
Toronto
“Mehhh”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 24, 2012

Lamb stew was a little salty and did not contain any vegetables. Chicken stew was good according to my daughter, my fiance enjoyed his vegetable crepe and other daughter liked hers as well. For desert the girls had the chocolate and strawberries crepe which they loved. We had the peach w/brandy crepe which my fiance liked but I thought was a little on the eggy side. Service was quick and bathrooms were clean.

Visited April 2012
Indianapolis, Indiana
“Skip it.”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed December 30, 2011

I never knew crepes to be that thick!!?? Fill it with bland low quality ingredients and you have....well a bad place to eat. Oh well another "french bistro" with subpar food.

• Visited December 2011