“Slender menu, weak service” 3 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #366 of 640 Restaurants in Arlington
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Vegetarian, Diner
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating
Description: We are a local favorite place to enjoy Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, and Brunch. We focus on providing great food with great service for your enjoyment! Look us up on our website, Facebook, and twitter to see daily and weekly special menus and offers!
Edinburg, Texas, USA
“Slender menu, weak service”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2014

We visited for breakfast on a Tuesday morning, hardly anyone there but us. This is situated in a spiffy restaurant area in Shirlington, so it should have been first rate, but it wasn't. The breakfast menu had very few selections, and the waitress, Noli, was clearly not interested in us at all, and we seldom saw her. The kitchen was in partial view from our table, and, in her defense, I never saw anyone else back there; for all I know she had to cook the meals herself. Two in our party were in a press to get to work, so we let it go. I don't know whether we will come again or not; it was a bummer this time.

• Visited August 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

San Diego, California
“Luna Has Great Burgers”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2014

If you're looking for a good, but inexpensive dinner, visit the Luna Grill and Diner in the Shirlington Village area of Arlington, VA. They have a really good bacon cheeseburger that's reasonably priced. Also, the peach apple pie I had was very good.

Visited August 2014
Arlington, Virginia, United States
“Food Has Changed”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2014 credit card Amex Card Member Review

I've gone to Luna Grill for years. The service has never been the best, but I was willing to deal with that as the food was always good and reasonably priced. Unfortunately, on my last visit, the food was not up to par and my friend and I were both disappointed with our meals which had never happened there before. Hopefully next time, it will be back to normal, but we'd never experienced food issues (including listed menu items/specials that we were told were not actually on the menu) there before.

Visited July 2014
Durants Neck, North Carolina
“I will certainly go back here”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2014

First time customer, but will come back. I ordered the Grilled Reuben sandwich which was Corned beef with melted Swiss cheese sauerkraut and 1000 island dressing on rye – pretty standard stuff. It was really good. My partner ordered a salad, can’t remember which one but he enjoyed it as well. The bill for the two of us, before tip and with no alcohol was $31.00

• Visited June 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Limerick, Ireland
“Handy spot for breakfast”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2014

We stayed at the Hilton Garden Inn but found this spot better for breakfast. Typical offerings of omelettes, corned beef hash, waffles etc. Coffee was good and overall the breakfast was fine. Their service was fairly slow throughout the week and not sure why as they weren't that busy. That said we kept going back so they were obviously doing something right!

• Visited June 2014