“Nice Breakfast” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #326 of 685 Restaurants in Arlington
Cuisines: American, Diner, Seafood, Vegetarian
Good for: Outdoor seating
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch
Description: We are a local favorite place to enjoy Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, and Brunch. We focus on providing great food with great service for your enjoyment! Look us up on our website, Facebook, and twitter to see daily and weekly special menus and offers!
Pottstown
“Nice Breakfast”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 4, 2013

We had breakfast at the Luna Grill and Diner. The wait staff was very attentive and the food was good. We had a larger group and most of the tables are for 2-4 people so our wait was a little longer than we would have liked.

Visited January 2013

48% Recommend
McLean, Virginia
“Surprisingly disappointing”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 20, 2013

I joined friends for lunch today and was surprisingly disappointed. One friend and I chose the Monte Christo which arrived luke warm and dry, ie, without the syrup. We had it returned and when it arrived back it was hot--but, alas, still dry My other friend did enjoy his mushroom omelette. Service was spotty and perhaps it was because it was a crowded Sunday afternoon. I did notice that the service improved (the waiter actually addressed whether I needed more iced tea) toward the end of the meal. I've been coming here for many years and I hope today was an exception and not part of the "new" rule.

• Visited January 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Raleigh, North Carolina
“Easy Place to Dine with Friends & Family”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 9, 2012

There were five people in our party and everyone enjoyed their respective dinner. We entered the restaurant about 7:30 on a weeknight and they were busy but not too noisy for us to converse. Service was quick and attentive, and the prices were quite reasonable.

The menu has more tasty-sounding options for vegetarians than it has to, which was a surprise given the "grill" part of their name. If we lived in the area we'd surely be back to try them. I've nothing against diners, but Luna Grill really felt nicer than one of those. It's got a broad menu like a diner, but the atmosphere is neither antique or pseudo-diner retro. It's genuinely good!

• Visited July 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
San Diego, California
“Not Sure What the Hype is About”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2012

I went to Luna based on reviews I read online, but it seemed overrated to me. I went for brunch and wasn't blown away by the food. I think I got french toast (again, I don't even really remember what I ate - just that it wasn't that great) and my boyfriend got some type of omelette.

It was crowded and there was even a line, which are good signs that a restaurant has good food and is worth the wait, but Luna was just ok. Maybe I ordered the wrong food or my expectations were too high, but I was a little disappointed. The prices were pretty good though, so that's one plus.

• Visited September 2011
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
“Diner with a Twist”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2012

My family went for dinner the first night we were in the area and it made everyone happy. Our two boys are under 10 years old and very picky. Boys enjoyed dishes such as grilled cheese and hot dogs. My husband had what he described at the best meatloaf ever and I had a specialty seafood pasta dish with the largest bay scallops I had ever seen. Our waiter was very helpful. Ultimately we returned for breakfast -- try the raisin french toast, I loved it! My husband had eggs benedict with crab cakes, which were made perfectly. And reasonably priced!

Visited August 2012