We stayed at the Sheraton on July 12th while visiting colleges in the Washington area. The Sheraton was only a few miles from the city and the airport. We were able to take the hotel shuttle to the airport and then hop on the metro to head into the city. This was a great feature if you don’t want to drive in and out the city. There is also a metro stop about seven blocks from the hotel. However, its not in the best neighborhood.
The hotel was very pleasant. The lobby is nice and the staff was great. They recommended a great steak place around the corner and were very attentive to our needs. The front desk clerk said we can park for free on the street as long as we move our car before 11 am. That wasn’t a problem for us. So we parked for free.
We stayed in a suite and it was nicely appointed. The living room was divided by French doors. However the white paper thin blinds didn’t give much privacy. The coffee maker with the tea/coffee was a great touch. Overall it was good hotel and offered a great value.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sheraton Suites Old Town Alexandria is an all-suites hotel ideal for family vacations. We're near Washington, D.C., Ronald Reagan National Airport, the Potomac, the Pentagon, Mount Vernon, and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Starwood, Despegar.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Sheraton Suites Old Town Alexandria reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Suites Old Town Alexandria Hotel Alexandria
- Sheraton Hotel Old Town Alexandria
- Alexandria Sheraton
- Sheraton Suite Old Town Alexandria
- Sheraton Alexandria