I live in NYC & go to DC often for fun.
We have stayed in quite a few hotels but this one is in a really cool area.
Alexandria VA has lots of cute shops, food & a waterfront! It's really charming here.
It's only moments away from DC, & you can even take the metro from here!
I recommend this hotel, it's clean & very comfy (the pillows!! :).
And it's a good destination for weekend travelers with kids (like me).
Go see Mt Vernon!!! George & Martha lived there!! Really nice place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sheraton Suites Old Town Alexandria is an all-suites hotel ideal for family vacations. We're near Washington, D.C., Ronald Reagan National Airport, the Potomac, the Pentagon, Mount Vernon, and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Starwood, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Expedia, Tingo, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Venere so you can book your Sheraton Suites Old Town Alexandria reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Suites Old Town Alexandria Hotel Alexandria
- Sheraton Hotel Old Town Alexandria
- Alexandria Sheraton
- Sheraton Suite Old Town Alexandria
- Sheraton Alexandria