This was a nice find in Old Town. Walking distance to many great pubs and restaurants.
Arrival and parking were easy, even with a crowd at the front desk. Checkout was also a breeze.
The room was large, clean and comfortable, and very quiet. The wireless internet was a bit iffy, but the workstations in the lobby worked great. There was a restaurant on-site and the room service was great: good food and very speedy. The only negative for the whole stay was the fire alarm that went off about 11 PM. I will say that the management seemed really disengaged and did not appear to be herding people out of the building. Some people said that they did not even hear the alarm on the 8th floor. Good thing there really was no fire!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sheraton Suites Old Town Alexandria is an all-suites hotel ideal for family vacations. We're near Washington, D.C., Ronald Reagan National Airport, the Potomac, the Pentagon, Mount Vernon, and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Starwood, Odigeo, BookIt.com, Agoda and Hotels.com so you can book your Sheraton Suites Old Town Alexandria reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Suites Old Town Alexandria Hotel Alexandria
- Sheraton Hotel Old Town Alexandria
- Alexandria Sheraton
- Sheraton Suite Old Town Alexandria
- Sheraton Alexandria