The shuttles will take you to Old Town free of charge. You won't have to pay for a cab! When you are ready to be picked up after shopping, dining, or exploring, just call the hotel and a van will be sent to get you you.
The torpedo factory has a variety art for everyone. If you have time to take a cruise down the Potomac, I would recommend the paddle boat. Be sure to ask someone in a green shirt to explain all of the sights. Very interesting!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sheraton Suites Old Town Alexandria is an all-suites hotel ideal for family vacations. We're near Washington, D.C., Ronald Reagan National Airport, the Potomac, the Pentagon, Mount Vernon, and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Starwood, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Hotels.com, Agoda and Venere so you can book your Sheraton Suites Old Town Alexandria reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Suites Old Town Alexandria Hotel Alexandria
- Sheraton Hotel Old Town Alexandria
- Alexandria Sheraton
- Sheraton Suite Old Town Alexandria
- Sheraton Alexandria