I stayed at this hotel for a few nights for a business trip. There was a free shuttle to the hotel. Checking in was painless. The room was nice. It had a bedroom area that has doors to close it off from the area with the couch and desk (typical suite setup). I did have drinks in the hotel restaurant a couple nights, but no meals, so I can't comment on that. However, it did look like a nice establishment.
I will say that the one item that did stick out in my mind as negative was the elevator. It makes some noises I'd prefer an elevator did not, and it was rather slow. However, it did get me to and from my room without fail.
There is a short walk (15 minutes or so) to get to Old Town, but I believe the shuttle can be used to get you there as well. I did not ask. Overall, I enjoyed my stay and would stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sheraton Suites Old Town Alexandria is an all-suites hotel ideal for family vacations. We're near Washington, D.C., Ronald Reagan National Airport, the Potomac, the Pentagon, Mount Vernon, and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, Starwood, BookIt.com, Odigeo, Agoda and TripOnline SA so you can book your Sheraton Suites Old Town Alexandria reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Suites Old Town Alexandria Hotel Alexandria
- Sheraton Hotel Old Town Alexandria
- Alexandria Sheraton
- Sheraton Suite Old Town Alexandria
- Sheraton Alexandria