and the biggest reason is Katie Ireland.
The family spent four nights there - wife, kids, baby, and the staff was fantastic in every way.
Rooms were comfortable, clean, well-appointed and well maintained throughout our stay. Used starwoods so it wasn't too expensive and kids had a great time.
What made it so exceptional was the person attention paid to our unique needs by the hotel, especially Katie Ireland who went out of her way in so many ways - big and little - to make our stay what it was. Every special request was handled with grace. she returned our calls before we came to help plan and when we showed up there was a tablecloth with fresh flowers on the table waiting. Nice touch that I've never seen before in big chain hotel.
Comped us on some computer games for the kids, got us our extra fridge, taught the kids how to us the computer gaming system and so much more.
Read my other reviews and you'll see that I don't usually gush about places, but I have to give credit for this one.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Suites Old Town Alexandria Hotel Alexandria
- Sheraton Suites Old Town Alexandria Hotel
- Sheraton Hotel Old Town Alexandria
- Alexandria Sheraton
- Sheraton Suite Old Town Alexandria
- Sheraton Alexandria
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sheraton Suites Old Town Alexandria is an all-suites hotel ideal for family vacations. We're near Washington, D.C., Ronald Reagan National Airport, the Potomac, the Pentagon, Mount Vernon, and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Starwood, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Tingo, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com, Agoda and Venere so you can book your Sheraton Suites Old Town Alexandria reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.