The Sheraton staff is always more than helpful. Certainly the shuttle to King Street is high on the list. We like the location of the hotel, close to shops and restaurants, the Potomac River and the streets jammed with Colonial architecture and history. And, if you are interested, the shuttle will take you to the airport for a quick train into DC.
The beds are amazing. You can TRY to read in bed ...but, too late, you'll be asleep before you know it.
Our room was actually two, I don't know about the others, but it was great to have two flat screen TVs, small fridge, and coffee maker.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Suites Old Town Alexandria Hotel Alexandria
- Sheraton Suites Old Town Alexandria Hotel
- Sheraton Hotel Old Town Alexandria
- Alexandria Sheraton
- Sheraton Suite Old Town Alexandria
- Sheraton Alexandria
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sheraton Suites Old Town Alexandria is an all-suites hotel ideal for family vacations. We're near Washington, D.C., Ronald Reagan National Airport, the Potomac, the Pentagon, Mount Vernon, and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Starwood, Priceline, Orbitz, Expedia, Tingo, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com, Agoda and Venere so you can book your Sheraton Suites Old Town Alexandria reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.