“Great location friendly people alright rooms. ” 3 of 5 stars

Red Roof PLUS+ Washington, D.C. - Alexandria
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   5975 Richmond Highway, Alexandria, VA 22303   |
Ranked #23 of 50 Hotels in Alexandria
Ottawa, Canada
“Great location friendly people alright rooms. ”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

Stayed here while traveling through and I must say I love the area. Everyone is friendly amazing location just down the street you have everything you can imagine. Unfortunately the one night we stayed something happens but good to know that police response is fast. The only thing I had to complain about is that there was no smoke detector in the room someone had taken it off. Facilities were clean people were nice. I would stay again if I am in the area.

Stayed December 2014, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (58)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW via mobile

Staff were very helpful and polite rooms were clean . grounds were beautiful landscaped
I have stated in Red Roof Inns
And they are not the same in services... U would recommend this hotel and stay again. Thanks for making our staff comfortable..

• Stayed November 2014
New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

I usually don't review hotels because i stay at them very frequently for business and pleasure. This one is just perfect for my needs, though. Great coffee in the lobby! . Front desk agent Sarah had all the info I needed for navigating DC and Alexandria. I usually leave my dog at home, but it turns out they're pet friendly, too.

Room Tip: Rooms on the back of the hotel were quieter - it faces the highway.
  • Stayed December 2014, traveled on business
Princeton, West Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Recently I had a business function at the nearby National Harbor. The Red Roof Inn in Alexandria, which is just minutes away from the harbor is a great location. The office staff is very helpful and friendly. The room I stayed in was very nice and very clean! The value you get here compared to other places is awesome. I have stayed at this location in the past and I am quickly reminded of why I love to stay here. I don't need all the frills when it comes to lodging and this Red Roof Inn provides me with just what I need, that's a clean comfortable room and fantastic customer service for a reasonable price. This will always be my first choice when coming to the Alexandria area and I would highly recommend it to anyone who needs to stay in this area. Thank you again to the management and staff for a lovely stay.

• Stayed December 2014, traveled on business
Alexandria, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

My boyfriend and I stayed at this hotel with our two cats. Our room was very nice, came with complimentary snacks and most importantly it was very clean. It is conveniently located close to Old Town, DC, and the National Harbor. There is so much to do around there in terms of shopping and sightseeing. The staff was very helpful and friendly especially Ms. Shirley. We Had a peaceful nights rest, free wifi and a big TV with a variety of channels. I would highly recommend this pet friendly hotel to anyone visiting the DC area. We will definitely stay again!!!

• Stayed December 2014, traveled with family
Spring Lake, New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 21, 2014 via mobile

A wonderful greating upon our arrival from Ms. Mills, who promptly checked us into a clean and fresh room. It is definitely s bonus for us that they are pet-friendly at no additional charge, this was just an overnight stay on our way home from Florida. Rooms are very comfortable, the standard room is small though. If I was staying more than one night I would probably upgrade. Definitely good value for the price, and would stay here again without hesitation. Ms. Mills also helped us find a nearby place for dinner.

Stayed November 2014, traveled with family
Shirley J, General Manager at Red Roof PLUS+ Washington, D.C. - Alexandria, responded to this review, 4 weeks ago
Dear Moira H.

It really does make my day when a guest notices the awesome service provided by one of my team members. Thank you for letting me know that Miss. Mills made you feel at home. We look forward to seeing you the next time you are In the area.

Thanks Much.
Shirley Jordan General manager
Warfordsburg, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2014

I stay at the red roof in Alexandria Va its friendly staff front desk DEBIE and manager SHIRLEY
are professional and helpful during stay the hotel location is excellent for finding places to dine
and close to metro highly recommended .

mike k.

Room Tip: rooms in back are quietier
  • Stayed October 2014, traveled on business
Shirley J, General Manager at Red Roof PLUS+ Washington, D.C. - Alexandria, responded to this review, November 8, 2014
Daer mike k, Thank you so much for letting us know that we are right on point when offering good customer service-being close to the Metro and good places to eat is also a bonus. Please don't hesitate to inform your friends and family about us-)

Shirley Jordan General Manager (and Team)

Been to Red Roof PLUS+ Washington, D.C. - Alexandria? Share your experiences!