“Another Great Red Roof Inn Plus!” 5 of 5 stars

Red Roof PLUS+ Washington, D.C. - Alexandria
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   5975 Richmond Highway, Alexandria, VA 22303   |
Ranked #25 of 50 Hotels in Alexandria
Spring Lake, New Jersey
“Another Great Red Roof Inn Plus!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 6 days ago NEW via mobile

A wonderful greating upon our arrival from Ms. Mills, who promptly checked us into a clean and fresh room. It is definitely s bonus for us that they are pet-friendly at no additional charge, this was just an overnight stay on our way home from Florida. Rooms are very comfortable, the standard room is small though. If I was staying more than one night I would probably upgrade. Definitely good value for the price, and would stay here again without hesitation. Ms. Mills also helped us find a nearby place for dinner.

Stayed November 2014, traveled with family
Shirley J, General Manager at Red Roof PLUS+ Washington, D.C. - Alexandria, responded to this review, 3 days ago
Dear Moira H.

It really does make my day when a guest notices the awesome service provided by one of my team members. Thank you for letting me know that Miss. Mills made you feel at home. We look forward to seeing you the next time you are In the area.

Thanks Much.
Shirley Jordan General manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (57)
Warfordsburg, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I stay at the red roof in Alexandria Va its friendly staff front desk DEBIE and manager SHIRLEY
are professional and helpful during stay the hotel location is excellent for finding places to dine
and close to metro highly recommended .

mike k.

Room Tip: rooms in back are quietier
  • Stayed October 2014, traveled on business
Shirley J, General Manager at Red Roof PLUS+ Washington, D.C. - Alexandria, responded to this review, 2 weeks ago
Daer mike k, Thank you so much for letting us know that we are right on point when offering good customer service-being close to the Metro and good places to eat is also a bonus. Please don't hesitate to inform your friends and family about us-)

Shirley Jordan General Manager (and Team)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I stayed for a week and a half at this red roof. I really like the location of the hotel, the metro is close and there are various forms of transport like bus that runs every half hour in front of the hotel. Overall my stay was comfortable, a pair of blocks is a Walmart, Target and many other restaurants. The best of my stay was the charisma of Miss Mills, she always welcomed me with a smile and helped me with everything I need. When I went to ask to be moved to a different room because the room that I had did not have a good internet signal, Mis. Mills was very friendly and change my room without any problem.

Stayed November 2014, traveled on business
Dear cindy g, My team being complimented, never gets old for me. Thank you so much for your comments- Miss Mills has read them and is very happy that she was instrumental in providing you with awesome service.

Shirley Jordan General Manager ( and TEAM)
Fort Washington, Maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I stay at this location a few times a month for business related stays. The rooms are decent and clean. What give this location 5 stars is the customer service. I have been waited on by two of the nicest most professional service. They were Sarah and Ms. Mills. Ms. Mills saved me a few bucks because she informed me that I should receive a discount because I work for the government. Both she and Sarah are very accommodating and helpful. I always return to this location because of their service.

• Stayed October 2014, traveled on business
Shirley J, General Manager at Red Roof PLUS+ Washington, D.C. - Alexandria, responded to this review, 4 weeks ago
Dear Elyse L.

Miss Mills and Sarah are great team members, thank you for letting them know. They know how much I appreciate what they do, but having it come from a very satisfied customer, definitely has a much greater impact.

Cape Coral, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Recently stayed here - 2 rooms for 1 week. Very pleasant stay. Friendly staff, clean rooms, pets stay for free. Dog walking area in back with bags and disposal can. Convenient location to DC, both by car and by Metro. What more could anyone want.

• Stayed October 2014, traveled with family
Dear Family,
WOW, it is so great to hear that we GOT IT RIGHT!!! We look at comments daily. They provide us the feedback we need , to help us improve our service and our product. Thank you for taking the time to let us know we are on the right page. We really do appreciate it.

Again, Thank You,
Ouderkerk aan de Amstel, The Netherlands
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2014

Pretty average property and good value for money but the unreliable wifi would put me off staying again. When wifi was completely down I queried it and got told that it was always like that when it rained. Very good bed though. No fridge in my room, but apparently in some rooms.

Dear Mark,
Sorry to hear that the WIFI was hit or miss! We are slated to get a system upgrade ( very soon). I hope you will give us another opportunity to better serve you.

Sloatsburg, New York, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2014

I stayed at this hotel for one night. The rooms have been redone in the recent years and were clean and comfortable. Worth the money. They were on the smallish side but well arranged. I had a meeting in Old Town and I was ten minutes away with traffic. There are several places within 3 miles to eat.

Dear Benny P.
So good to hear you noticed our recent renovations. We are very proud of the finished product. It is always our goal to offer a clean, comfortable and affordable room to our guests'. We look forward to seeing you again in the very near future.

Shirley Jordan General Manager

Been to Red Roof PLUS+ Washington, D.C. - Alexandria? Share your experiences!