“Red roof innn in Alexandria is Great!!” 5 of 5 stars

Red Roof PLUS+ Washington, D.C. - Alexandria
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   5975 Richmond Highway, Alexandria, VA 22303   |
Ranked #26 of 50 Hotels in Alexandria
Dania Beach, Florida
“Red roof innn in Alexandria is Great!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 14, 2013

I visit Washington DC & Maryland three to four times a year. When I do, I always stay here. The front desk staff are great! Ms Mills and Ms Jinny were very nice to me on my Dec.visit.This inn is clean, new rooms and good space. What's really cool about staying is how close you are to everything! Washington DC & Maryland are minutes away! And you can't beat the great price!

• Stayed December 2013
rri169, General Manager at Red Roof PLUS+ Washington, D.C. - Alexandria, responded to this review, January 30, 2014
Miss Mills and Ginny are real team members. They go above and beyond to make certain all of our guests have an awesome stay. Thanks for letting me know, I will pass your comments along to them.

Shirley Jordan General Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (62)
Raleigh
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 13, 2013

I was very impressed with this motel. For half the cost of other places in the area, you get a comfortable, quiet room with decent amenities and best of all free wifi! As a single young female travelling alone, I felt quite safe, especially as I noticed a security officer patrolling the premises at night. Extremely convenient to National Harbor where I was attending an event. The front desk staff were some of the friendliest I've seen. Very highly recommended; I'll be staying here again.

Room Tip: Rooms in the back are quieter.
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled solo
Thank you for taking time out of your busy schedule to take the survey. This means a lot to me and my team. We look forward to seeing you in the near future. Glad we were able to exceed your expectations.

Buffalo
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 1, 2013 via mobile

Stayed here a few times this year and it was always good. Clean & comfortable. Close to main highways. Short drive to old town. It's a basic hotel, but the rooms are really pretty nice. The front desk clerks are always very nice. No breakfast or pool, but parking right outside your room & free wifi. Lots of other hotels nearby, but this is one of the nicer ones & is usually very reasonably priced. Will definitely stay again.

• Stayed October 2013
rri169, General Manager at Red Roof PLUS+ Washington, D.C. - Alexandria, responded to this review, December 12, 2013
Great to hear that we are the place you choose when you are in the area. My team works hard to provide our guests with awesome service and a clean room. Thanks or taking notice. We look forward to seeing you in the very near future.

Lawrence, Kansas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 14, 2013

I believe these go for $84 a night if you walk in. I booked through Priceline with my flight... Put my price around $40 a night. I flew in, and backpacked all of my trip... This made a great home base for those on a budget and a spot to park your car if you drove in. It's about a half mile from the Huntington Metro.... most mornings were around 40 degrees when I was visiting, it was a very comfortable walk. The rooms are all newly remodeled, and sharp looking. I read other reviews about breakfast not being offered, it may sound silly, but the vending machine has quite a few more options than most. The staff was friendly and helpful. I thought the area around it seemed clean and safe to walk around, I've certainly been through worse. I give it an excellent rating, as a single backpacker it was perfect.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled solo
rri169, General Manager at Red Roof PLUS+ Washington, D.C. - Alexandria, responded to this review, November 23, 2013
Good to hear you had an awesome stay. It is our goal to provide a clean room and exceptional service. Please don't hesitate to visit us the next time you are in the area. I will pass your comments on to my team.

Albuquerque, New Mexico
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2013

Gave me a good rate and an "upgraded room" but the location wasn't too great. A mile walk to the Huntington Metro station. The floors were dirty and sticky, but the rest seemed to be fairly clean. I didn't use the maid service so I don't know if they do a good job. Get a room that faces the back and it will be quieter.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends
Customer feedback is a great tool, it allows us to improve our product ad our service. I am working with my clean team to ensure each room exceeds the expectations of our guests. Thank you for your comments.

Stamford, Connecticut
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 4, 2013

We met some relatives at Red Roof Inn in Alexandria for two nights last weekend. We had a fabulous time!! The hotel was well located, clean and the staff was excellent. I can agree with the other positive reviews of Ms. Mills. She helped us with early check in, getting a room next to our relative's room, restaurant recommendations etc.. and was just a delight. Thanks so much. We hope to be back soon. PS Juliano's Pizzeria down the street from Red Roof is FABULOUS!! (Especially the crispy bacon pizza)

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
rri169, General Manager at Red Roof PLUS+ Washington, D.C. - Alexandria, responded to this review, October 14, 2013
Thank you so much for your review.I am very glad to hear that you had a pleasant stay. Our goal is to provide a clean room and great service.My team is awesome, and Ms. Mills is always willing to go above and beyond to meet the needs of our guests.We look forward to seeing you very soon.

RRI.Alexandria Va.
Fairfax, Virginia, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 19, 2013

I stayed at the Red Roof Inn in Alexandria on a trip to DC. I reserved the room through Priceline and got a fantastic rate. The room was clean and well-kept, but the AC was broken. Luckily the hotel attendant, who was extremely friendly and helpful (Ms. Mill), quickly got me new, upgraded room. I'd highly recommend this hotel to DC or Old Town Alexandria travelers on a budget.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
rri169, General Manager at Red Roof PLUS+ Washington, D.C. - Alexandria, responded to this review, September 20, 2013
Dear Guest, Ms. Mills is always on point! Her objective is to exceed the expectations of all of our guests. I am very happy to hear that she , again, was able to do that. Thank you for your comments. I will be certain to pass this along to her.

Shirley Jordan, General Manager

Been to Red Roof PLUS+ Washington, D.C. - Alexandria? Share your experiences!