“Great customer service” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #27 of 49 Hotels in Alexandria
Alexandria, Virginia, United States
“Great customer service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2013

I stayed at the RRI in Alexandria recently and Ms Mills was very friendly and helpful. The hotel was very clean and the price was very reasonable. I will definately be staying in this hotel again. Ms Mills was very helpful in suggesting places to eat and shop. You dont find to many friendly staff now days.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with friends
rri169, General Manager at Red Roof PLUS+ Washington, D.C. - Alexandria, responded to this review, August 27, 2013
Your comments are much appreciated...Ms.Mills is an asset to the team, thank you for letting us know. I will be sure to pass this information on to her. (We really look forward to seeing you very soon!)

Shirley Jordan G.M

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (56)
Baltimore, Maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 24, 2013

I usually stay at more mid-scale hotels and have always thought of Red Roof Inns being cheap and dirty. My wife and I were tired and stopped at the Red Roof Inn in Alexandria Va., and to my most pleasant surprise I found that my previous views of Red Roof were totally unfounded. The rooms were spacious and very clean, not to mention very affordable.The hotel appears recently remodeled and definitely on par if not better than some of the supposed better hotels I have stayed. From the moment of check in until the day I checked out, I found all of the staff to be very friendly and helpful, and the location to metro and downtown DC extremely convenient. I will definitely stay at this property again when traveling in the area.

Room Tip: Ask for the large king room
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank you for giving us the opportunity to impress!!!!! Sounds as if you have found a new "HOTEL OF CHOSE". We are very proud of our newly renovated rooms, glad you noticed.It is always a pleasure to hear that my team help in making your stay a pleasant one.

Princeton, West Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2013

I stayed at this property recently while passing through town. I had a long drive and was ready for a good nights rest. Front desk staff was wonderful. You don't find good customer service too much these days unfortunately. They were helpful in suggesting places for dinner and breakfast and also with directions. I was happy to have a nice clean room and I found it to be a great deal for the quality. I would definitely recommend this motel to anyone. Good location off the highway, friendly staff, clean comfortable rooms and an affordable price, what more could you ask for?

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
rri169, General Manager at Red Roof PLUS+ Washington, D.C. - Alexandria, responded to this review, September 16, 2013
Dear Guest, Thank you for allowing us the opportunity to serve you. Knowing my team provided you with Great Customer Service, makes me proud! I have passed your comments on to them, please know, they really do appreciate them.

Shirley Jordan General Manager
Euclid
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2013 via mobile

You can't beat the location. I was there for our last trip before school starts. The staff knew the area and was helpful. I would recommend this hotel if you are staying in the area. Great value. If you are looking for s place to stay that won't break the bank you found it.

• Stayed August 2013
Dear Guest, Being able to offer a good product at a great value is very important to us. Thank you for letting us know that we are getting it RIGHT. We appreciate your comments and look forward to more visits from you.

Shirley Jordan General Manager
Chicago, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2013

This trip stared off on the "wrong side of the hotels bed" but Ms. Mills with her professional and friendly assistance changed the day. Wish I had found this place five days ago when we first arrived to VA. The room is clean, area is clean, staff is friendly all around, price is perfect AND my dog stays free.
Highly recommended!!!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback. We are very proud of our renovated rooms and it is always great to hear that our guest are happy! We look forward to seeing you and your four legged family member very soon-)

Sumter, SC
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2013

Rooms are recently renovated and really nice. Greatest benefit though is pets are free. This is the only hotel in the area that I could find with this perk. Hotel is close to Old Town Alexandria (about a mile) and close the major interstates going into DC. Would have liked to see a free continental breakfast, but they did have coffee up front.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with friends
rri169, General Manager at Red Roof PLUS+ Washington, D.C. - Alexandria, responded to this review, August 4, 2013
Being Pet friendly and newly renovated makes are guests very happy-Thank you so much for taking notice. We appreciate your visits and look forward to seeing you soon.

3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2013 via mobile

Pretty clean overall and nice and new. Stayed here for work for the week. Tv channel selection is small. The area has a few restaurants besides fast food. The front desk was helpful when asked questions and when i lost my key. Overall a good deal for the quality of the room

• Stayed July 2013
Your Comments are appreciated- we strive to be the best in the economy segment. We are proud of our newly renovated product and we get really excited when our guest take notice!!!!

Shirley Jordan G.M

Been to Red Roof PLUS+ Washington, D.C. - Alexandria? Share your experiences!