“Amazing customer service” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Courtyard Alexandria Pentagon South

You added Courtyard Alexandria Pentagon South to your Saves list
Courtyard Alexandria Pentagon South
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   4641 Kenmore Avenue, Alexandria, VA 22304 (Formerly Sheraton Pentagon)   |
Hotel deals
Hotel packages
Special Offer
$20 Daily Credit
Ranked #13 of 50 Hotels in Alexandria
New York City, New York
“Amazing customer service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2012

I stayed at your hotel for 3 days and had the most amazing customer service I had every received from any hotel from Tom. Tom went above and beyond for two days helping me with a few urgent things I needed to accomplish. Thank you for the amazing stay at your hotel. Tom was fantastic and super helpful.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Keith M, General Manager at Courtyard Alexandria Pentagon South, responded to this review, November 3, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to write a review on Trip Advisor. I personally will go on Trip Advisor before traveling and look at where I am staying to make sure its up to par. Your review shows that our hotel provides top notch Guest Service and treat every guest as they were part of our family.

I hope to see you again in the near future when your back in town.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (65)
Boca Raton, Florida, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2012

Beautiful large spacious room, Excellent service, reasonable, clean and great free shuttle service from airport! Really polite driver too!!! Great view from room on 10th floor and large bathroom. Great food at hotel. There was even a little area that sells asprin and other beauty aides. Very reasonable prices. Loved the FREE coffee in the lobby each morning. They also have choices to just eat a muffin or some fruit at the snack bar. That was ery convenient!

Room Tip: Near Everything...Restaurants,mall,city,shopping.
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled with friends
Thank you for staying with us at the Courtyard Pentagon South. Your review was a nice gesture to our staff at the hotel. I am glad you enjoyed your stay and we hope to see you back again in the near future.
Rockville, Maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2012

I have two kids under 6 so looking for a good hotel is a plus in my search, this hotel was wonderful, the bedrooms were spotless and the beds the best. The staff and management were so nice, is not easy to find people that like us with two kids, but everybody was really nice. Not having to leave the hotel the next day n the morning to look for breakfast was the best, my kids loved the waffles and the eggs. thank you very much and we will definitely will go back or will recommend it to anybody.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
Keith M, Manager at Courtyard Alexandria Pentagon South, responded to this review, October 23, 2012
All I can say it "WOW" what a wonderful review of our property and all our employees. I will definetly pass this review onto the entire staff. Your review is the reason that we are all in this buisness, to be the best and highly hospitable staff around.
I want to thank you for staying with us and everyone here at the Courtyard hopes that you will return soon.
Monticello, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2012

I was invited to a wedding at this hotel, so staying was the obvious choice, but it turned out to be the best choice too! From the moment of arrival the staff was helpful and pleasant. The room was spacious, nicely decorated, and very, very clean! There was a lobby bar, (a great cosmopolitan I might add) a breakfast buffet, and a computer center for easy access. one thing that was a nice perk, there is a 24 hour snack shop so I was not limited to just a vending machine for the late night snacks, I enjoyed the Haagen Dazs ice cream bars instead! The room had a coffee maker but I took advantage of free morning coffee in the lobby. The wedding and reception were both wonderful, I would not hesitate to plan a family function or business meeting here!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Keith M, General Manager at Courtyard Alexandria Pentagon South, responded to this review, October 23, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to write on Trip Advisor such a favorable review of our hotel. I am glad to see that the event you attended went off perfect. The banquet department works hard to make sure everyone has a great time and a experience for years to come.
I hope if you have a event in the future that you will book it at the Courtyard Pentagon South.
Glen Wild, NY
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2012

Excellent clean hotel with friendly and courteous staff...rooms modern and clean...was there for a family function and can't say enough about the experience...Old Town was quaint and hotel centrally located...hated the traffic but love the bistro food option!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
Thank you for staying with us and I am glad to see that you enjoyed your stay at our hotel. If you are ever in the area please make sure to stay with us again. We will continue to provide top notch service and amenities.
It was a pleasure serving you and we hope to do it again in the future.
Santa Rosa, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2012

Stayed there for three days... loved everything about the hotel,,, the rooms were clean & the service was excellent... i loved the breakfast they had a lot of choices u can choose &...ppl were nice & welcoming...

• Stayed September 2012, traveled solo
Keith M, General Manager at Courtyard Alexandria Pentagon South, responded to this review, October 16, 2012
WOW, thank you so much for the wonderful review. To be considered the best hotel ever by one of our guest is the most satisfying feeling and on behalf of the entire hotel we thank you. Our # 1 focus is to make all our guest happy and we did so for you, which is a great feeling for everyone in the Hospitality field.

I hope you come see us again in the future if you are in the Washington DC area.
Laurel, Maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 11, 2012

Stayed the weekend for a wedding,wonderful experience.Room was spacious clean and affordable.The ceremony was beautiful,reception was a blast.The venue was great,and the staff was attentive,and efficient.Close to so many sights.highly recommend this hotel!

Room Tip: Upper floor suites north has a veiw of washington .
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
First of all, I would like to thank you for staying with us and filling out such a nice review. We hold several wedding at our hotel and our banquet staff does a wonderful job making sure everyone is satisfied and happy.
I hope if you are in the area again that you will stay with us, thank you again.

Been to Courtyard Alexandria Pentagon South? Share your experiences!