“Very Clean and Spacious Hotel” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Courtyard Alexandria Pentagon South

You added Courtyard Alexandria Pentagon South to your Saves list
Courtyard Alexandria Pentagon South
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   4641 Kenmore Avenue, Alexandria, VA 22304 (Formerly Sheraton Pentagon)   |
Hotel deals
Hotel packages
Special Offer
Mobile Check-In
Ranked #22 of 50 Hotels in Alexandria
San Francisco, California
“Very Clean and Spacious Hotel”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2012

We, a family of four, stayed at this hotel for one week on August 2012.The service from entry to exit was top notch. The staff helpful when asked for help they all available.One of the front desk stuffs Freweini and the GM as well was more than helpfull. The hotel was exceptional in every way. The rooms were sufficiently large for four people (two beds), The hotel has its own parking garage, wifi was included. The rooms were clean and well kept, as were the common areas. The breakfast was special (pastries, juices, fruit, coffee etc), but it was definitely cheaper than a restaurant.I would highly recommend this hotel. We were satisfied with our stay and would probably stay there again under similar circumstances.

Room Tip: Stayed on the 6th floor was quite to sleep like a baby right away.
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
5 Thank Robel A
Keith M, General Manager at Courtyard Alexandria Pentagon South, responded to this review, October 11, 2012
Thank you for sharing with the world, your experience at our property. For a buisness hotel our rooms are very spacious for the buisness traveler and quite comfortable for the weekend family traveler.
I hope next time you are in the area the Courtyard Pentagon South will be your choice to stay at again.

Laurel, Maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2012

Everything about our stay was top notch. The staff was friendly and helpful, the rooms were pristine and perfectly furnished, breakfast was delicious (at $10, the buffet is VERY reasonably priced in comparison to many other brands) and the atmosphere is unbeatable.
Don't miss the opportunity to stay here if you are in the area.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with friends
1 Thank Liz R
Thank you for staying with us and writing such a nice review about the rooms and the staff. Our staff gives 110% to every guest in the hotel and this just reassures me that is the case. I hope you can come back to this area in the near future and stay with us again.
Our hotel was recently renovated and the housekeeping staff does a great job keeping the hotel looking new. Thank you again and see you soon.
Washington DC, District of Columbia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 5, 2012

Clean hotel, spacious rooms & a very good AC/heating system as you control it very quickly, didn't feel the noise of it though! I stayed there around 6 times.What always brings me back is the amazing staff members & the exceptional management. Mr. Tom, front desk staff, always makes my stay. His politeness, patience & knowledge is priceless. He fixes all small problems whether to me or to other guests in few moments & he follows up details. Mr. Keith, the GM, is a very nice gentleman. I asked to see him to thank him for the great service I receive. He saw me in less than 5 mins. trying to put his jacket on, what a considering manner. Mr. Michael, the assistant GM, is always available everywhere. He does plenty of things are not on his job description to make the work runs smoothly with a big smile & fine attitude. Will always stay there & recommend to everybody.

Room Tip: No complaints & nothing bothers me as a heavy sleeper!.
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled solo
    • 5 of 5 stars
Keith M, General Manager at Courtyard Alexandria Pentagon South, responded to this review, October 8, 2012
What a wonderful review you had for the hotel and our staff especially Tom and Michael. I am so glad to see that your staff exceeded expectations and I hope we see you again soon.
We want each and every guest to miss home a little less when they are staying with us and I hope we did just that with you.

Next time you are in the area, everyone at the Courtyard Pentagon South looks forward to seeing you again.
Newport News, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 4, 2012

I travel to this property frequently on business and am never dissapointed. Very welcoming front desk staff (especially Summer and Edna) which always greet me with big bright smiles. This small touch reinforces their great customer service and makes me want to return to this property for my business trips. The rooms lobby, rooms, and gym are clean, comfortable, and provide the frequent travelor with everything needed from a medium priced hotel. Thanks again Courtyard Alexandria staff!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 stars
Thank you for taking the time to fill out a survey on Trip Advisor. On behalf of the entire team at the Courtyard Pentagon South, we thank you for staying with us and all the wonderful things you said about our staff.

We look forward to continuing to serve you and always give you a home away from home.
San Antonio, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 28, 2012

Excellent array of services for the business trip; good showers, comfy bed, internet in the room, ironing, breakfast bar, evening sandwiches, local transportation. Just 2 minutes over the interstate to the Marks Center. Great place to stay!

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 stars
Keith M, General Manager at Courtyard Alexandria Pentagon South, responded to this review, October 7, 2012
First of all let me thank you for staying with us. I know you have a lot of choices in this area but on behalf of the entire staff thank you.
Thank you for writing a review that was so positive and we look forward to seeing you again in the future. Our staff tries hard to make all guest feel at home and I am glad to see that we have done so with your stay.
Hope to see you again in the future.
Oyster Bay
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 26, 2012

Stayed here for one weekend night. The hotel is right off the highway, across from a shopping center with a 7/11 and about 15 minutes from downtown DC with no traffic. The lobby is similar to other Courtyards: open with lots of seating. The rooms were spacious and clean. My only complaint, and this is really towards the Courtyard brand and not just this hotel, is that the breakfast buffet which cost $11 is essentially the same as the breakfasts that other Marriott brands provide for free.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank 48Rick
Keith M, General Manager at Courtyard Alexandria Pentagon South, responded to this review, September 30, 2012
Thank you for staying with the Courtyard Pentagon South. We appreciate your buisness and hope when you are back in the area, we will be your hotel of choice.
I personally was satisfied to see that the rate was affordable but also the amenities of the hotel.
Atlanta, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2012

This hotel is only exceeded by the amazing staff! I was in the DC area for a friend wedding with a group of my friends. The check-in was smooth and professional. The rooms were clean and the bathroom spotless (this is also true of the other rooms that my friends stayed in). We tried the breakfast - compliment of the great staff! - the next morning .. great selection, fresh, and plentiful.

I will definetely stay there again and would highly recommend it to anyone.

Room Tip: Be friendly and you shall be rewarded!
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled with friends
    • 5 of 5 stars
Keith M, General Manager at Courtyard Alexandria Pentagon South, responded to this review, September 25, 2012
On behalf of the enitre staff at the Courtyard Pentagon South, we want to thank you for such a woderful review. I know our staff does whatever it stays to provide all guest with a home away from home.

It is nice to see that our efforts do not go un noticed and we will continue to work hard to make all our guest want to come back. I hope we see you again in the future.