- Room is big, comfortable and clean. The beds are double beds and enough for four of us to sleep in.
- Free internet is plus for us.
- Breakfast is standard for American 3.5 stars hotel similar like Holiday Inn or Marriott.
- Free shuttle bus to airport really help us a lot to take early morning flight without a hassle and also to take metro to DC.
- The neighborhood area is quite difficult to find good place for eat especially Asian food. There is one Thai restaurant but it's expensive. Luckily there is delivery service for Chinese food.
- The toiletries is very standard and few. This what makes the difference between Crowne Plaza Hotels in USA compared to in Asia which much more luxurious.
- Once again I didn't get the upgrade as Platinum member even though the hotel looked not very full.
Overall we're still happy staying at this hotel because we have no problem reaching out Reagan airport very early in the morning.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to our New Old Town Alexandria Hotel You'll enjoy a convenient location and top-quality amenities when you stay at the newly renovated Crowne Plaza of Old Town Alexandria. Our hotel is only two miles from Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport (DCA). Located near Washington DC, our Alexandria, VA hotel is in close proximity to many attractions. We're only eight blocks from the shops and historic homes on Old Alexandria's revitalized waterfront. Walking tours of the city of Old Town and Potomac River Cruises of the nation's capital's monuments begin just a few miles from our Alexandria hotel. Our hotel near Washington, DC is also ideal for business travelers because we're a short drive from many corporate offices, like Robbins Gioia, International Association of Chiefs of Police, the Pentagon and the many museums, bureaus and government offices of Washington, DC. We also offer the convenience of eight meeting rooms, a 24-hour business center and high-speed, wireless Internet access. While lodging in Alexandria, Virginia, hotel guests can enjoy a relaxing setting with our fitness center, Sleep Advantage program with new, comfortable beds and spectacular views of the Potomac and city from many rooms. From our hotel restaurant, Chequers, to our complimentary shuttles to the airport, Metro/Subway and King's Street, a convenient stay awaits you at the Old Town Alexandria Crowne Plaza. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Agoda, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Crowne Plaza Hotel Old Town Alexandria reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crowne Plaza Alexandria
- Alexandria Crowne Plaza