Where can I start? How about check in,
1. Front desk very friendly. ( always confirm your reservation if you don't hear from the Hotel ) check in was perfect for me.
2. My room was clean and comfy and decorated with great taste. My little dog loved his bed and cookies ;) great view of King Street / Lobby is warm and inviting , I loved that I could sit and talk with other guests it felt like family.
3: location is perfect.. Everything I could need is within walking distance. 24 hr. CVS, restaurants and shops .
4. Parking is 25.00 a night. You can go in and out , but front doormen and valet constantly needing tips ? Adds up if your using your car. Bring dollar bills.
5. I wish when I booked my room someone would have told me about the room specials ? I could have saved some money. So check! I know I will next time.
6. Finally ...we LOVED it. And I am now a Kimpton fan and will tell everyone how terrific the Hotel Monaco is! *Don't forget to join the Kimpton reward program for some cool benefits .