I stayed at the Holiday Inn during a girl's weekend trip....the hotel was really easy to find, in a good location, right next to the metro. If you are traveling to DC and want to stay on the outskirts...this is the perfect hotel...however, since we were visiting Alexandria also, I would have rather stayed closer to old town Alexandria. The hotel was several blocks away. The lobby is nice and I was able to get discount tickets for breakfast because I made the reservation through the Holiday Inn website. The staff is friendly and helpful. We did have a problem with some drunk banging on the doors and walls for over an hour one night.
The room was nice and clean but the coke machine and ice machine on our floor were both broken. I did check the mattresses upon entering the room and they were clean. Had no problem at all with the cleanliness of the room/bathroom. We didnt get enough towels at first but requested more and received them.
Overall, the hotel is ok. I would recommend this hotel if you are sightseeing in DC....If you are mainly interested in old town Alexandria, you should find something a little closer.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Alexandria Sw Eisenhower Ave Hotel
- Holiday Inn Alexandria Sw Eisenhower Ave Hotel Alexandria
- Holiday Inn Telegraph Rd
- Holiday Inn Alexandria
- Alexandria Holiday Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Holiday Inn - Alexandria - I-95 hotel at Telegraph Road, a full service hotel conveniently located near the Capital Beltway/I-95, and minutes from Old Towne Alexandria, Washington, DC, Reagan National Airport (DCA), and the Eisenhower Metro Station. Our hotel has many features designed with you in mind: well appointed guest rooms, free high-speed Internet access, complimentary airport shuttle, indoor pool, fitness center, and ample free parking. The Holiday Inn Alexandria also offers the Eisenhower Station Restaurant & Lounge where Kids Eat Free, meeting facilities able to accommodate up to 350 guests, and much more.Area attractions include: the Smithsonian museums; Mt. Vernon, home of George Washington; Washington DC area memorials such as the George Washington Masonic National Memorial, the Vietnam Memorial, the WWII Memorial, and the Holocaust Memorial Museum; Arlington National Cemetery; and the White House. This Alexandria hotel is approximately one mile from Michael Baker Engineering, the Federal Courthouse, the Hoffman Buildings, AMC theatres and Strayer University.We look forward to meeting all of your lodging needs when your business or pleasure travels bring you to the historic Alexandria, Virginia area and our nation's capital ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Expedia and Venere so you can book your Holiday Inn Alexandria SW Eisenhower Ave reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.