I couldn't think of anything negative about our stay here. We stayed July 17-21 and then again on July 26th because we enjoyed our previous stay.
Great low rates and ideal location - the Eisenhower Metro Station was just a short walk across the parking lot and takes you anyplace you need to go quickly and easily. There's a large AMC Movie Theater just across the street, along with a Ruby Tuesday casual dining restaurant and a little ice cream shop called "Cold Stone" over there.
We packed light, so we were able to take advantage of the washer/dryers they have available on the 10th floor - and they even give you little boxes of Tide detergent for free! It was 1.25 each in quarters to wash and to dry.
Rooms were clean and comfortable. A/C worked just fine for a very hot and muggy July week. Staff was courteous. Free shuttle van to/from airport was convenient and available anytime we needed it, and drivers were friendly.
We would definitely stay here if we're ever in the DC/Old Town Alexandria area again.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Alexandria Sw Eisenhower Ave Hotel
- Holiday Inn Alexandria Sw Eisenhower Ave Hotel Alexandria
- Holiday Inn Telegraph Rd
- Holiday Inn Alexandria
- Alexandria Holiday Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Holiday Inn - Alexandria - I-95 hotel at Telegraph Road, a full service hotel conveniently located near the Capital Beltway/I-95, and minutes from Old Towne Alexandria, Washington, DC, Reagan National Airport (DCA), and the Eisenhower Metro Station. Our hotel has many features designed with you in mind: well appointed guest rooms, free high-speed Internet access, complimentary airport shuttle, indoor pool, fitness center, and ample free parking. The Holiday Inn Alexandria also offers the Eisenhower Station Restaurant & Lounge where Kids Eat Free, meeting facilities able to accommodate up to 350 guests, and much more.Area attractions include: the Smithsonian museums; Mt. Vernon, home of George Washington; Washington DC area memorials such as the George Washington Masonic National Memorial, the Vietnam Memorial, the WWII Memorial, and the Holocaust Memorial Museum; Arlington National Cemetery; and the White House. This Alexandria hotel is approximately one mile from Michael Baker Engineering, the Federal Courthouse, the Hoffman Buildings, AMC theatres and Strayer University.We look forward to meeting all of your lodging needs when your business or pleasure travels bring you to the historic Alexandria, Virginia area and our nation's capital ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Holiday Inn Alexandria SW Eisenhower Ave reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.