Am Priority Club member and could not believe the deal for this hotel. Went with my children 10 & 11. All meals for kids were free all week. My breakfasts were free all week, I got a free drink each night for free and $2.00 off for each dinner all week. This amounted to a huge savings. Thank god for indoor pool (heated) which after a day in the muggy DC weather was much better than going outside to cool off. Got a microwave and fridge for the room which for 7 nights was wonderful. The staff was very helpful and the Metro was just across the parking lot. I highly recommend this location especially with kids. Great prices, good not fancy food, indoor pool, and a truly wonderful staff. No request was too small and they treated by kids like gold.
Remember it is not 4 star food or rooms but my family was treated like stars and in the final analysis that is what makes a vacation memorable.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Alexandria Sw Eisenhower Ave Hotel Alexandria
- Holiday Inn Alexandria Sw Eisenhower Ave Hotel
- Holiday Inn Telegraph Rd
- Holiday Inn Alexandria
- Alexandria Holiday Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Holiday Inn - Alexandria - I-95 hotel at Telegraph Road, a full service hotel conveniently located near the Capital Beltway/I-95, and minutes from Old Towne Alexandria, Washington, DC, Reagan National Airport (DCA), and the Eisenhower Metro Station. Our hotel has many features designed with you in mind: well appointed guest rooms, free high-speed Internet access, complimentary airport shuttle, indoor pool, fitness center, and ample free parking. The Holiday Inn Alexandria also offers the Eisenhower Station Restaurant & Lounge where Kids Eat Free, meeting facilities able to accommodate up to 350 guests, and much more.Area attractions include: the Smithsonian museums; Mt. Vernon, home of George Washington; Washington DC area memorials such as the George Washington Masonic National Memorial, the Vietnam Memorial, the WWII Memorial, and the Holocaust Memorial Museum; Arlington National Cemetery; and the White House. This Alexandria hotel is approximately one mile from Michael Baker Engineering, the Federal Courthouse, the Hoffman Buildings, AMC theatres and Strayer University.We look forward to meeting all of your lodging needs when your business or pleasure travels bring you to the historic Alexandria, Virginia area and our nation's capital ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, BookIt.com, Cheap Tickets, Booking.com, Venere and Asiatravel.com Holdings so you can book your Holiday Inn Alexandria SW Eisenhower Ave reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.