I am a senior that loves to travel solo. As soon as I arrived, the staff was exceptional. I can not say enough kind words about Ron the young man at the front desk, always friendly and gave over the top service!! Ron and John at the front desk, both drew maps for me to get back and forth from the metro to the hotel and more.
Mandy in the bar made me feel like I was at her home having cocktails with a friend. Alexis in the restaurant makes you feel like you are eating in her own kitchen, always with a smile. Manny the driver gave me excellent tips on places to go. Yes, I will certainly stay there again....the prices were unbeatable compared to other hotels closer to DC. The refrigerator in my room saved my life as it was 90 degrees my entire 6 day stay.
The pool was always a relief after a long day of sightseeing. It would be great to have it open earlier....just sayin. The air conditioning system worked great, not noisy at all as most hotels are.
Great experience....thank you all for making me feel so welcomed :)) Los Angeles Redd
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Alexandria Sw Eisenhower Ave Hotel
- Holiday Inn Alexandria Sw Eisenhower Ave Hotel Alexandria
- Holiday Inn Telegraph Rd
- Holiday Inn Alexandria
- Alexandria Holiday Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Holiday Inn - Alexandria - I-95 hotel at Telegraph Road, a full service hotel conveniently located near the Capital Beltway/I-95, and minutes from Old Towne Alexandria, Washington, DC, Reagan National Airport (DCA), and the Eisenhower Metro Station. Our hotel has many features designed with you in mind: well appointed guest rooms, free high-speed Internet access, complimentary airport shuttle, indoor pool, fitness center, and ample free parking. The Holiday Inn Alexandria also offers the Eisenhower Station Restaurant & Lounge where Kids Eat Free, meeting facilities able to accommodate up to 350 guests, and much more.Area attractions include: the Smithsonian museums; Mt. Vernon, home of George Washington; Washington DC area memorials such as the George Washington Masonic National Memorial, the Vietnam Memorial, the WWII Memorial, and the Holocaust Memorial Museum; Arlington National Cemetery; and the White House. This Alexandria hotel is approximately one mile from Michael Baker Engineering, the Federal Courthouse, the Hoffman Buildings, AMC theatres and Strayer University.We look forward to meeting all of your lodging needs when your business or pleasure travels bring you to the historic Alexandria, Virginia area and our nation's capital ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Expedia and Venere so you can book your Holiday Inn Alexandria SW Eisenhower Ave reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.