We stayed at the Holiday Inn Eisenhower from March 10 to 14. I travel alot because I work for an airline and I know a good hotel when I see one. This hotel seems a little older but has been renovated. The staff and cleanliness are what set it apart.
The location is just off the expressway but it is very quiet for sleeping. There are restaurants withing walking distance of the hotel. We were able to walk to the subway to get to Washington except when it was raining when we took the hotel shuttle I needed to get to a store for medication for my son and the shuttle took me there and waited a few minutes for me to get it.. The swimming pool was actually warm....a little busy with students because of the spring break. The restaurant staff were very accommodating in dealing with our gluten free diet. All in all a great experience.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Alexandria Sw Eisenhower Ave Hotel Alexandria
- Holiday Inn Alexandria Sw Eisenhower Ave Hotel
- Holiday Inn Telegraph Rd
- Holiday Inn Alexandria
- Alexandria Holiday Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Holiday Inn - Alexandria - I-95 hotel at Telegraph Road, a full service hotel conveniently located near the Capital Beltway/I-95, and minutes from Old Towne Alexandria, Washington, DC, Reagan National Airport (DCA), and the Eisenhower Metro Station. Our hotel has many features designed with you in mind: well appointed guest rooms, free high-speed Internet access, complimentary airport shuttle, indoor pool, fitness center, and ample free parking. The Holiday Inn Alexandria also offers the Eisenhower Station Restaurant & Lounge where Kids Eat Free, meeting facilities able to accommodate up to 350 guests, and much more.Area attractions include: the Smithsonian museums; Mt. Vernon, home of George Washington; Washington DC area memorials such as the George Washington Masonic National Memorial, the Vietnam Memorial, the WWII Memorial, and the Holocaust Memorial Museum; Arlington National Cemetery; and the White House. This Alexandria hotel is approximately one mile from Michael Baker Engineering, the Federal Courthouse, the Hoffman Buildings, AMC theatres and Strayer University.We look forward to meeting all of your lodging needs when your business or pleasure travels bring you to the historic Alexandria, Virginia area and our nation's capital ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, IHG, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Venere, Cheap Tickets, Olotels, getaroom.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, Hotwire and HotelsClick so you can book your Holiday Inn Alexandria SW Eisenhower Ave reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.