We held our high school reunion here. This hotel had been the site of our high school Senior Prom so it was fun to be able to go back and have the reunion there.
At our first meeting, we sat down with Tracie Rollins and discussed how we would like the evening to go.
Our party could not have been better AND we got everything we asked for! (Many places PROMISE they will do certain things--and then don't.)
Everyone who attended loved the staff, the facility and everything that was done to accommodate our group. Many of our classmates from out of town stayed at the hotel
It was a first class event and I HIGHLY recommend it to anyone who is looking for a very reasonably priced venue and one that is conveniently located and easily accessible to anywhere in the Northern VA/ Washington DC area whether using car or Metro!
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Alexandria Sw Eisenhower Ave Hotel Alexandria
- Holiday Inn Alexandria Sw Eisenhower Ave Hotel
- Holiday Inn Telegraph Rd
- Holiday Inn Alexandria
- Alexandria Holiday Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Holiday Inn - Alexandria - I-95 hotel at Telegraph Road, a full service hotel conveniently located near the Capital Beltway/I-95, and minutes from Old Towne Alexandria, Washington, DC, Reagan National Airport (DCA), and the Eisenhower Metro Station. Our hotel has many features designed with you in mind: well appointed guest rooms, free high-speed Internet access, complimentary airport shuttle, indoor pool, fitness center, and ample free parking. The Holiday Inn Alexandria also offers the Eisenhower Station Restaurant & Lounge where Kids Eat Free, meeting facilities able to accommodate up to 350 guests, and much more.Area attractions include: the Smithsonian museums; Mt. Vernon, home of George Washington; Washington DC area memorials such as the George Washington Masonic National Memorial, the Vietnam Memorial, the WWII Memorial, and the Holocaust Memorial Museum; Arlington National Cemetery; and the White House. This Alexandria hotel is approximately one mile from Michael Baker Engineering, the Federal Courthouse, the Hoffman Buildings, AMC theatres and Strayer University.We look forward to meeting all of your lodging needs when your business or pleasure travels bring you to the historic Alexandria, Virginia area and our nation's capital ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, IHG, Priceline, BookIt.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Booking.com, Expedia and Asiatravel.com Holdings so you can book your Holiday Inn Alexandria SW Eisenhower Ave reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.