“loud” 2 of 5 stars

You added Days Inn Alexandria Landmark to your Saves list
Days Inn Alexandria Landmark
1.5 of 5 Motel   |   110 South Bragg Street, Alexandria, VA 22312   |
Ranked #42 of 50 Hotels in Alexandria

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (27)
Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 20, 2014

The staff is very friendly and helpful.My trip a the days was a nice.The staff went above and beyond to make sure my family was comfortable. There is a free continental breakfast as well as a free shuttle back to the metro. So grateful .

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with family
General M, Guest Relations Manager at Days Inn Alexandria Landmark, responded to this review, February 7, 2014
Thank you for going out of your way to take a moment & share feedback in regards to your recent stay at the Days Inn Alexandria, Landmark. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay as we strive for making a positive impact on our guest. We look forward to your return.
Richmond, Virginia
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 11, 2014 via mobile

Booked this room for my fiancé and I as a one night stay after a basketball game at the verizon center in D.C.Was quoted one price online, and upon arrival told the price was higher than previously quoted. Both the elevator and ice machine were broken, and one of the light fixtures in our room as well. There was hair on one of the "clean" sets of towels that did NOT belong to either of us. Burn marks were on the tv, which wasn't a huge deal, but the wall outlets were not secure, & could not charge our things. The internet, was not readily accessible & we had to call the front desk multiple times to receive the password. All in all, my fiancé and I will not ever stay at this days inn again, nor would I recommend this establishment to anyone.

• Stayed January 2014
General M, Guest Relations Manager at Days Inn Alexandria Landmark, responded to this review, January 20, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to share feedback about your stay at the Days Inn Landmark Hotel. It’s unfortunate that you were not able to enjoy your stay with us. I will look into the issues you mention and will address them; I will assure your pleasant stay during your next visit.
Phoenix
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 8, 2014

Enjoyed the room, had what I needed, but not at first. The online site I used, Priceline, indicated that the room I stayed in was going to have a fridge and microwave. It didn't it was a challenge for me to convince the staff that I ordered that way specifically. Nonetheless, that did make the accommodation and I didn't have to pay the extra $20 so I was very happy about that but disappointed that I had to go through a few hoops for it. Other than that it was great!

• Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Thank you for taking the time to review our property. I will share this with the team during our “Guest Satisfaction” meeting. We at the Days Inn Alexandria, Landmark look forward to your future stays and are happy to see we made your stay a memorial one

Been to Days Inn Alexandria Landmark? Share your experiences!