Stayed here for 4 nights on a recent family trip to DC. Room was clean & bedding comfortable. Minifridge was helpful to have with the family. Breakfast is complimentary & offerings are pretty much what you would expect -- although it was crowded & a number of flies were on the food. We only had breakfast there once because of the crowd & flies. Laundry room was clean, but no change machine was available (and the vending machines only provided dollar coins as change, which aren't taken by the washer & dryer). Front desk provided what change they could, but ran out. Location is good -- close to the train. Was impressed that the outdoor pool actually had a lifeguard on duty when open, although we didn't take advantage of it while we were there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Comfort Inn & Suites Alexandria is conveniently located directly off of I-495 Capital Beltway in Alexandria, Virginia and is an affordable alternative to lodging in downtown DC. Convenient to the Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport (DCA), the Pentagon, the National Mall, the Smithsonian Air & Space Museum, the Lincoln Memorial, the Washington Memorial, Arlington National Cemetery, National Harbor, The White House, Holocaust Museum and the Kennedy Center for the Performing Arts, the Comfort Inn & Suites Alexandria is the ideal location to see all that DC has to offer! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Choice Hotels, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Despegar.com, HostelBookers, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Odigeo and TripOnline SA so you can book your Comfort Inn & Suites Alexandria reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn And Suites Alexandria
- Comfort Inn & Suites Alexandria Hotel Alexandria
- Comfort Inn Alexandria
- Alexandria Comfort Inn