Recently stayed here for two nights. The location was good, very close to the Metro stop. They have a free shuttle to and from the Metro.
The room was small, but very clean, good TV, shower and comfy bed. The breakfast was better than many of the hotel continental breakfasts, with good choices. The staff was friendly and accommodating. The room prices were considerably less than hotels in DC. I would not hesitate to stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Comfort Inn & Suites Alexandria is conveniently located directly off of I-495 Capital Beltway in Alexandria, Virginia and is an affordable alternative to lodging in downtown DC. Convenient to the Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport (DCA), the Pentagon, the National Mall, the Smithsonian Air & Space Museum, the Lincoln Memorial, the Washington Memorial, Arlington National Cemetery, National Harbor, The White House, Holocaust Museum and the Kennedy Center for the Performing Arts, the Comfort Inn & Suites Alexandria is the ideal location to see all that DC has to offer! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Choice Hotels, Hotels.com, HostelBookers, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Booking.com and Tingo so you can book your Comfort Inn & Suites Alexandria reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn And Suites Alexandria
- Comfort Inn & Suites Alexandria Hotel Alexandria
- Comfort Inn Alexandria
- Alexandria Comfort Inn