We stayed here 3 days as our base to visit the Air and Space Museum at Dulles and Arlington. Staff was friendly. Front desk not capable of giving directions due to area unfamiliarity. Room was clean and updated. Faucet handle fell off and bathroom door would not close. TV was nice as was mic and fridge. Exterior noise was OK when room fan was left on for white noise. Breakfast area was busy but lots of selections including eggs, sausage and waffles among other things.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Comfort Inn & Suites Alexandria is conveniently located directly off of I-495 Capital Beltway in Alexandria, Virginia and is an affordable alternative to lodging in downtown DC. Convenient to the Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport (DCA), the Pentagon, the National Mall, the Smithsonian Air & Space Museum, the Lincoln Memorial, the Washington Memorial, Arlington National Cemetery, National Harbor, The White House, Holocaust Museum and the Kennedy Center for the Performing Arts, the Comfort Inn & Suites Alexandria is the ideal location to see all that DC has to offer! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Choice Hotels, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, HostelBookers, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Comfort Inn & Suites Alexandria reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn And Suites Alexandria
- Comfort Inn & Suites Alexandria Hotel Alexandria
- Comfort Inn Alexandria
- Alexandria Comfort Inn