We visited our son in Alexandria. The hotel was very close to his apartment.
The staff was very pleasant, the room was clean, quiet and comfortable. Breakfast was great.
The computer & printer on the first floor was very handy to print the route home.
We cut our trip short because of the "shutdown" in DC, but that was in no way caused by the hotel.
We recommend this hotel. Although we didn't use it, there was a shuttle to the nearby Van Dorn St Metro Station.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Comfort Inn & Suites Alexandria is conveniently located directly off of I-495 Capital Beltway in Alexandria, Virginia and is an affordable alternative to lodging in downtown DC. Convenient to the Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport (DCA), the Pentagon, the National Mall, the Smithsonian Air & Space Museum, the Lincoln Memorial, the Washington Memorial, Arlington National Cemetery, National Harbor, The White House, Holocaust Museum and the Kennedy Center for the Performing Arts, the Comfort Inn & Suites Alexandria is the ideal location to see all that DC has to offer! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Choice Hotels, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, HostelBookers, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Comfort Inn & Suites Alexandria reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn And Suites Alexandria
- Comfort Inn & Suites Alexandria Hotel Alexandria
- Comfort Inn Alexandria
- Alexandria Comfort Inn