This hotel was very nice. Staff was pleasant. They helped us with Metro questions into DC. Breakfast was average and attendant was on top of the situation. This hotel also offers a little dinner cafe. We didn't try it, but it was nice to know it was there. We used the shuttle daily to and from the Metro. We never had to wait very long. The shuttle drivers were great. Our room was very clean and nicely furnished. We were on the top floor and had a nice view of the city. Would recommend to anyone wanting a reasonable place to stay just outside DC.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Comfort Inn & Suites Alexandria is conveniently located directly off of I-495 Capital Beltway in Alexandria, Virginia and is an affordable alternative to lodging in downtown DC. Convenient to the Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport (DCA), the Pentagon, the National Mall, the Smithsonian Air & Space Museum, the Lincoln Memorial, the Washington Memorial, Arlington National Cemetery, National Harbor, The White House, Holocaust Museum and the Kennedy Center for the Performing Arts, the Comfort Inn & Suites Alexandria is the ideal location to see all that DC has to offer! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Choice Hotels, Despegar.com, Agoda, HostelBookers, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Comfort Inn & Suites Alexandria reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn And Suites Alexandria
- Comfort Inn & Suites Alexandria Hotel Alexandria
- Comfort Inn Alexandria
- Alexandria Comfort Inn