We arrived into Baltimore and should have reached the hotel within an hour. There was an accident and we were very late arriving- after midnight. When I called to say we had a reservation but were stuck in traffic, the hotel clerk said my name before I did, telling me they had our room ready and waiting. The room was very clean, well lit, beds were comfortable and bathroom was perfect. Breakfast was so enjoyable the next morning, in a sunny inviting room with a lot of windows. I wished we could have enjoyed more of the hotel amenities. Will consider this hotel whenever we head south.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Comfort Inn & Suites Alexandria is conveniently located directly off of I-495 Capital Beltway in Alexandria, Virginia and is an affordable alternative to lodging in downtown DC. Convenient to the Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport (DCA), the Pentagon, the National Mall, the Smithsonian Air & Space Museum, the Lincoln Memorial, the Washington Memorial, Arlington National Cemetery, National Harbor, The White House, Holocaust Museum and the Kennedy Center for the Performing Arts, the Comfort Inn & Suites Alexandria is the ideal location to see all that DC has to offer! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Choice Hotels, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Expedia, HostelBookers, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Comfort Inn & Suites Alexandria reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn And Suites Alexandria
- Comfort Inn & Suites Alexandria Hotel Alexandria
- Comfort Inn Alexandria
- Alexandria Comfort Inn