We stopped in the wee hours of the morning and only stayed about 10 hours before hitting the road again. The staff was courteous, friendly and extrememly helpful. They allowed us to stay 4 hours past check-out to rest up without an added charge. The room was clean and decent size. They were doing some improvements on the rooms. Warm, full and free breakfast. We would stay again. Heard from the staff that they were close to the metro. Easy on/off of highway. There is a charge for the safe-which is common in hotels now- but they refunded it.
We were across from the elevators but it was extremely quiet. The rooms were well insulated.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Comfort Inn & Suites Alexandria is conveniently located directly off of I-495 Capital Beltway in Alexandria, Virginia and is an affordable alternative to lodging in downtown DC. Convenient to the Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport (DCA), the Pentagon, the National Mall, the Smithsonian Air & Space Museum, the Lincoln Memorial, the Washington Memorial, Arlington National Cemetery, National Harbor, The White House, Holocaust Museum and the Kennedy Center for the Performing Arts, the Comfort Inn & Suites Alexandria is the ideal location to see all that DC has to offer! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Choice Hotels, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo, Hotels.com, HostelBookers, Cheap Tickets, BookingOdigeoWL and Agoda so you can book your Comfort Inn & Suites Alexandria reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn & Suites Alexandria Hotel Alexandria
- Comfort Inn And Suites Alexandria
- Comfort Inn Alexandria
- Alexandria Comfort Inn