I was traveling in the area on business, and spent three nights at the Comfort Inn & Suites Alexandria. First let me state that I have been a Choice Rewards member since 2005, and spend anywhere between 10 - 25 nights a year at Choice Hotels. When I checked in here, it marked THE FIRST TIME someone at the front desk recognized me as a Choice Rewards member! I even told him that. Great job!! The staff was good!
The room was pretty much clean, and the hot breakfast was fine.
I experienced no problems while staying here.
There can be some significant road noise and there are not many places nearby to grab something to eat. We simply set our GPS for Old Town Alexandria, and in about 15 minutes +/- we were in Old Town, where there are plenty of places to eat.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Comfort Inn & Suites Alexandria is conveniently located directly off of I-495 Capital Beltway in Alexandria, Virginia and is an affordable alternative to lodging in downtown DC. Convenient to the Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport (DCA), the Pentagon, the National Mall, the Smithsonian Air & Space Museum, the Lincoln Memorial, the Washington Memorial, Arlington National Cemetery, National Harbor, The White House, Holocaust Museum and the Kennedy Center for the Performing Arts, the Comfort Inn & Suites Alexandria is the ideal location to see all that DC has to offer! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Choice Hotels, Travelocity, Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Priceline, Tingo, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, HostelBookers and Venere so you can book your Comfort Inn & Suites Alexandria reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn & Suites Alexandria Hotel Alexandria
- Comfort Inn And Suites Alexandria
- Comfort Inn Alexandria
- Alexandria Comfort Inn