I always stay at this hotel when I'm in DC for business. It's JUST a bit further out of the city than the rest of the Choice branded hotels and substantially cheaper. For that reason, plan at least an extra half hour for traffic if you're going into the city in the morning. The two or three miles may not seem like much on Google Maps, but 395 is a parking lot during the morning commute.
The hotel itself is nice and clean and well-kept. Rooms are spacious, clean and comfortable. Staff is always great. Just up the street is a well populated shopping area with plenty of restaurants. Always a great experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Comfort Inn & Suites Alexandria is conveniently located directly off of I-495 Capital Beltway in Alexandria, Virginia and is an affordable alternative to lodging in downtown DC. Convenient to the Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport (DCA), the Pentagon, the National Mall, the Smithsonian Air & Space Museum, the Lincoln Memorial, the Washington Memorial, Arlington National Cemetery, National Harbor, The White House, Holocaust Museum and the Kennedy Center for the Performing Arts, the Comfort Inn & Suites Alexandria is the ideal location to see all that DC has to offer! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Choice Hotels, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, HostelBookers, BookingOdigeoWL and Agoda so you can book your Comfort Inn & Suites Alexandria reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn & Suites Alexandria Hotel Alexandria
- Comfort Inn And Suites Alexandria
- Comfort Inn Alexandria
- Alexandria Comfort Inn