I stayed here last night on stormwork after being moved from Springfield Virginia. The hotel was very clean, and the people were friendly. The beds slept pretty good but they were a bit firm. The air conditioning was cold and I slept very well. The room cleanliness was great, I didn't see a spot of dust anywhere. The outdoor pool looked nice but we never got to use it beacause it closed at 8 and we didn't get back from working till 8. It would be nice if the pool stayed open a little longer. Our stormcrew could have used a nice cool dip in the pool after working in the heat all day. I would recommend this place as a good clean place to stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Comfort Inn & Suites Alexandria is conveniently located directly off of I-495 Capital Beltway in Alexandria, Virginia and is an affordable alternative to lodging in downtown DC. Convenient to the Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport (DCA), the Pentagon, the National Mall, the Smithsonian Air & Space Museum, the Lincoln Memorial, the Washington Memorial, Arlington National Cemetery, National Harbor, The White House, Holocaust Museum and the Kennedy Center for the Performing Arts, the Comfort Inn & Suites Alexandria is the ideal location to see all that DC has to offer! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Choice Hotels, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Tingo, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, HostelBookers, Odigeo and Venere so you can book your Comfort Inn & Suites Alexandria reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn & Suites Alexandria Hotel Alexandria
- Comfort Inn And Suites Alexandria
- Comfort Inn Alexandria
- Alexandria Comfort Inn