We stayed at the Comfort Inn Landmark from January 15th-21st. We were in attendance for the Inauguration of Barack Obama. We tried to get a hotel in DC, but they were sold out. We came across the Landmark Hotel and it offered a competitive rate so we decided to stay there. I will have to stay we received very good service and the hotel workers were very friendly. When we arrived our room was very cold and never warmed up. I called down to the lobby and within 10 minutes maintenance was checking it out and within 30 minutes we were transferred to a room where the heat was working.
Each morning we made our way down to pick up our IHOP continental breakfast coupons from the front desk. Shuttle service was good and the driver was very nice. When we did not use the shuttle service the person running the front desk was very gracious and called a cab to pick us up. What I have to say is, "Please remember this is not a 5 star hotel and you will not receive 5 star amenities," but it is a clean hotel with friendly staff and location is close to the metro station.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Comfort Inn Landmark near Old Town AlexandriaThe smoke-free Comfort Inn® Landmark hotel in Alexandria, Virginia is off Interstate 395 and one mile from the Landmark Mall.We are close to popular attractions, like: •George Washington's Mount Vernon Estate & Gardens •John F. Kennedy Center for the Performing Arts •Fort Belvoir Army base •National Gallery of Art •Washington National CathedralThe Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport and the Washington Dulles International Airport are a short drive away.Additional points of interest nearby include: •National Zoo •Smithsonian Institution •Library of CongressVisitors will enjoy outdoor recreational activities like golfing, jogging, boating, fishing and horseback riding, all minutes away.Be sure to visit the 24-hour IHOP Restaurant located on the premises.Our amenities include: •Free coffee •Free local calls •Free shuttle service to the Van Dorn Metro stations •Free parking •Seasonal outdoor poolYour Morning Breakfast is full of hot and delicious options, making breakfast at the Comfort Inn Landmark the perfect way to start your day. Enjoy our free hot breakfast featuring eggs, meat, yogurt, fresh fruit, cereal and more, including your choice of hot waffle flavors!All guest rooms come equipped with coffee makers, safes, cable televisions, irons and ironing boards. For guest convenience, valet cleaning services are offered. The Comfort Inn Landmark hotel is your destination for hospitality and value when visiting the Alexandria, Virginia area. We look forward to serving you soon! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, BookIt.com, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Choice Hotels, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Comfort Inn Landmark reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn Landmark Hotel Alexandria
- Landmark Comfort Inn
- Comfort Inn Landmark Alexandria
- Alexandria Comfort Inn
- Comfort Inn Alexandria