“It's was a great choice!!!” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #33 of 49 hotels in Alexandria
New York City, New York
“It's was a great choice!!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 23, 2014 via mobile

People are so nice.. Mathaba at her lady sup were courteous & made it so easy for check-in as we came on the wrong date. Or shld i say booked the date wrong. Ihop is at the side, Kamaria greeted us with a nice smile & we had a tummy filling breakfast! Thanks guys for a great weekend!!!

• Stayed March 2014
Comfort_Inn_Landmark, General Manager at Comfort Inn Landmark, responded to this review, March 24, 2014
Dear Layasan,
Thanks for taking the time to share your recent experience at the Comfort Inn Landmark with our valued Trip advisor travel community. Your feedback confirms that our efforts to cultivate a service culture that is authentic, empathetic, and genuine starts on the very first day of training. Our service delivery team will be happy to learn that you're confirming the impact of our training program.

We look forward to serving you upon your next visit to the area.

General manager

138 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (26)
Fairfax, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 21, 2014

Great Place to stay. Very Clean. Well Maintained. Great Beds. Internet Service Works Great. Never a problem. Near the may Interstate highway to downtown DC. Close to nice Korean Restaurant with Gas Burners on every table for grilling meat dishes. Sushi Bar that is just outstanding. GREAT VALUE.

Room Tip: Not a bad room in the place.
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
Dear Ed C,
Thanks so much for sharing your experience at the Comfort Inn Landmark with the Trip Advisor travel community. As you clearly stated, our team has been working deligently in delivering service at or above our guests' expectations. This is above and beyond our owner's commitment to recent upgrades to the property that former guests requested and can now be seen in our recently uploaded photographs.

We look forward to your next visit when you return to the area.

Washington DC, District of Columbia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2014

I cannot recommend this hotel enough. For me what makes a hotel stand out is the customer service. The staff here are excellent. Nick Burke and Rashid Maududi went out of their way to make me feel comfortable and welcome. It was truly a home away from home. Everything else was in great condition and met all required standards. Very lucky to get people this great. I highly congratulate management of this hotel on such great staff. Well D

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
Comfort_Inn_Landmark, General Manager at Comfort Inn Landmark, responded to this review, March 19, 2014
Hello Dev G,
Thanks so much for making the time to share your feedback with us and the traveling public. We are certainly happy to get your confirmation that our efforts to provide you with service that exceeds your expectations are paying off. We are very proud of our staff and their commitment to making you feel like this is your home away from home.
Please come back and see us whenever your travel plans brings you back to Alexandria and the DC area.

Omaha, Arkansas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2014

My room is very nice, clean, and comfortable, including the bed. And it's super quiet here. I get a free breakfast from IHOP each morning compliments of the hotel. The employees are terrific, very helpful. Overall, I'm happy here. The elevators turned me off though: they're slow, have broken lights, and are covered with wire brush marks from vandals. At first I thought the neighborhood wasn't safe, but I've had no security problems whatsoever during my stay, and I've been out in the parking lot many times at night. My only other complaint is about the quality of the paper products - they seem to buy cheap toilet paper and Kleenex. For the price, I'll stay here again. I believe this hotel is far superior to the other budget hotels.

Room Tip: IHOP side might have less traffic noise.
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled solo
Comfort_Inn_Landmark, General Manager at Comfort Inn Landmark, responded to this review, February 28, 2014
Hello Jane S.,
Thanks so much for taking the time to compile this response/feedback. I'm pleased to report that we've been delegently working with our WIFI vendor to correct the service interruption issues and they are in the process of replacing a piece of equipment today which should remedy the issue. I am pleased that our other services and facilities met and exceeded your expectations.

We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you on your next visit to Alexandria.

Orlando, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2014

The hotel staff, decor, comfort, neatness was SUPER! I specially want to thank, Nick Burke, because he went out of his way to help two females in every way he could. Nick made our stay much more pleasant by going the extra "100" miles to help us. All the staff was very approachable, pleasant, courteous and helpful. Nick even went as far as lending us his own personal ice scraper so that my friend and I could clean the snow from our car! that's a gentleman! . Rooms were clean and if we needed something, the staff was quick to accommodate. I would stay again at the Comfort Inn in a heartbeat!

Room Tip: I stayed at room 503, which gave me a view of the highway. When the snow storm came, I was able to...
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled with friends
Hello Rubi R.,
It is rather refreshing to receive this level of favorability regarding our employees and services. This confirms that we are focusing on the right initiatives that focuses on satisfying and exceeding our guests' satisfaction. I have already shared your comments with Nick and thanked him for representing us well.

We look forward to your next visit and thank you for your feedback.

Grand Rapids, Michigan
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 26, 2014

I stayed in this hotel for several days on business. They were able to use a coupon that I had, and accomodate an Early Check-in by several hours. The last day of my stay, I had an unexpected Work call come up. I called the front desk at 10am and asked if I could stay a little later so i didn't have to take the call from a noisy restuarant and they were super cool to allow me to stay over a few hours. Clean rooms, comfortable bed, very accomodating housekeepers. Everything worked in the room the way it was supposed to, and no problems or issues! I WILL stay again VERY soon!

Special thanks to Nick who checked me in early and Erika for checking me out late! EXCELLENT service is what will keep me coming back everytime and you guys have it in SPADES!

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
Comfort_Inn_Landmark, General Manager at Comfort Inn Landmark, responded to this review, January 27, 2014
Hello Roxanne 2014,
Thank you for staying at the Comfort Inn Landmark and for makign the time to provide us with feedback about your stay. I have shared your comments with our staff and they are very appreciative of your recognition and very proud that their efforts are making a difference.

We look forward to serving you in the furute and trust that you will recommend our hotel to your business assoicates, friends and family. Have a good 2014.

Memphis, Tennessee
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 12, 2014

In town scouting for a hotel for my church group, I had a good stay at the Comfort Landmark, The rooms were large and clean. Was able to secure a breakfast at the IHOP located at the hotel. The hotel has a shuttle to the metro station, I didn't use it this trip but will use it when my group comes to town.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
Comfort_Inn_Landmark, General Manager at Comfort Inn Landmark, responded to this review, January 14, 2014
Hi Tom G.,

Happy New Year and thanks for visiting us at the Comfort Inn Landmark! I am pleased to learn of your positive impression of our facility and services. We are confident that we will exceed your expectations whenever you and your church group decide to stay with us in the future. I sincerely appreciate your effort in making the time to share your feedback with us on Tripadvisor.

Ian Harvey

Been to Comfort Inn Landmark? Share your experiences!