Recently stayed at this location 4 consecutive weeks. The first week of check in I asked clerk if my rate Qualified for Choice Priveleges points and was told YES. On the second week of check in I asked another clerk the same thing and once again was told YES. During the second week I reviewed my Choice account only to find no points applied to my account. Went to the Missing Points section and did an inquiry......No response! Went to front desk to inquire and was told "Sure you will get points,I don"t know why you wouldnt." A few days later realized no points still applied to my account so I sent another inquiry in the Missing Points section only to get No Response AGAIN! After my check in on my 4th week of staying I called customer service and was told after they talked with hotel that my stays do not qualify because of the rate I was paying????????? This was known upon the first week check in. Seems as though they are trying to avoid applying my points. My reservations and payment method are the same at other Choice locations and my membership is honored there (39 times this year alreadyto be exact) Considering I was registered for the "Stay 2 Nites Get a $50 Gift card. My stays would have qualified for 2 cards totalling $100, in addition to all of the accumulated points. Obviously by not returning my messages they tried to avoid the issue..Why was I told 3 times I qualified? Real poor way of doing business.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Comfort Inn Landmark near Old Town AlexandriaThe smoke-free Comfort Inn® Landmark hotel in Alexandria, Virginia is off Interstate 395 and one mile from the Landmark Mall.We are close to popular attractions, like: •George Washington's Mount Vernon Estate & Gardens •John F. Kennedy Center for the Performing Arts •Fort Belvoir Army base •National Gallery of Art •Washington National CathedralThe Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport and the Washington Dulles International Airport are a short drive away.Additional points of interest nearby include: •National Zoo •Smithsonian Institution •Library of CongressVisitors will enjoy outdoor recreational activities like golfing, jogging, boating, fishing and horseback riding, all minutes away.Be sure to visit the 24-hour IHOP Restaurant located on the premises.Our amenities include: •Free coffee •Free local calls •Free shuttle service to the Van Dorn Metro stations •Free parking •Seasonal outdoor poolYour Morning Breakfast is full of hot and delicious options, making breakfast at the Comfort Inn Landmark the perfect way to start your day. Enjoy our free hot breakfast featuring eggs, meat, yogurt, fresh fruit, cereal and more, including your choice of hot waffle flavors!All guest rooms come equipped with coffee makers, safes, cable televisions, irons and ironing boards. For guest convenience, valet cleaning services are offered. The Comfort Inn Landmark hotel is your destination for hospitality and value when visiting the Alexandria, Virginia area. We look forward to serving you soon! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, BookIt.com, Odigeo, Otel, Choice Hotels and Priceline so you can book your Comfort Inn Landmark reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn Landmark Hotel Alexandria
- Landmark Comfort Inn
- Comfort Inn Landmark Alexandria
- Alexandria Comfort Inn
- Comfort Inn Alexandria