“Enjoyable stay” 4 of 5 stars

Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #32 of 49 hotels in Alexandria
“Enjoyable stay”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2013

Being a choice member, I have stayed at many of these locations and this one will definitely be on top of my list. The price was reasonable, the staff was friendly/helpful, and the rooms were very clean. Keep up the good work!

• Stayed June 2013
Comfort_Inn_Landmark, General Manager at Comfort Inn Landmark, responded to this review, July 1, 2013
Dear FC,

Thank you for taking the time to comment about your stay with us! It truly means a lot to me and the entire staff! I have posted your comment to our "Guest Speaks" bulletin board for the entire staff to see. We Love our Choice Members! I know you can choose to stay anywhere, so Thank you for choosing to stay with us! Thank you again and we hope to see you again soon!! Have a fun summer!!

137 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (26)
Brightwood, Oregon
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2013

I enjoyed my stay. Although it was only for one night, the staff was very friendly and seemed to enjoy being there. The guy at the front desk also helped me with parking for a commercial vehicle. It was nice to have the restaurant open that late, given the time i arrived. Thank you for the accommodations.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
Comfort_Inn_Landmark, General Manager at Comfort Inn Landmark, responded to this review, June 28, 2013
Dear Steve,

Thank you so very much for taking the time to leave a comment regarding your experience with us at the Comfort Inn Landmark and for mentioning our staff! I think I know which agent assisted you with parking... he told me about it the next day... :) I'm so happy you guys were able to find somewhere for you to park. I will be posting this comment on our "Guest Speaks" board as well... Everyone will be happy to see it. Thank you again for taking the time to put your experience down for the world to see. We Love Our Guests and hope to see you again soon! Have a fun and safe summer!

Concord, New Hampshire
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2013

After a long travel from New Hampshire my family and I were very pleased with the hotel and it's staff. We were helped by a very nice, polite front desk agent named, Marshall, upon our arrival . The rooms were very clean and my children enjoyed the convenience of the IHOP restaurant within the establishment. Overall we had a very pleasant experience.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Dear JoeS and family,

Thank you so very much for taking the time to leave a comment regarding your experience with us at the Comfort Inn Landmark and for mentioning our team member! He was so excited to see his name mentioned and so was I! It's always nice to see they made a difference. I was thrilled to hear you enjoyed your stay. I have placed your comment on our Guest Speaks bulletin board for the entire staff to see... It truly makes their day! Thank you for acknowlwedging them. We hope you'll make your way back to the DC area and come back to see us! Thank you again and Have a fun and safe summer!

DCJim1
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2013

I found this to be ideal for the situation I was in. The staff was wonderful to me. They were very happy to upgrade my room and assist in any way. My room was clean and everything was in working order. They treat Choice Reward members very well here. An IHOP is right off the lobby open 24 hours.....great dinner food and not expensive. Lots of parking. I didn't think the area was bad at all.....I've seen much worse. There is a very nice Korean lounge bar next door with nice people running it....good place to relax. The way they run this place, and the cost and location make it a very good deal......I will go back.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled solo
Dear DCJim,

Thank you so very much for taking the time to leave a comment regarding your experience with us at the Comfort Inn Landmark. We also appreciate your loyalty to the Choice brand. We are always happy to upgrade our members and welcome you back with treats and that service you expect from the Choice brand! I was thrilled to hear you enjoyed your stay. I have placed your comment on our Guest Speaks bulletin board for the entire staff to see... It truly makes them feel great! Thank you for acknowlwedging them. We hope you'll make your way back to the DC area and come back to see us! Thank you again and Have a fun and safe summer!

Dillon, Colorado
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2013

My young son and I recently stayed here for a night. We needed to pay for the room in an unconventional way and needed to speak with the manager. Lamar was so patient and respectful through this process. He was even kind enough to check us into a room early so we could go sightseeing. I sincerely appreciate his professionalism and kind manner.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Hi Danielle,

First I'd like to say Thank you so very much for taking the time to recognize one of our amazing team members! He was so proud to see it posted on the bulletin board as a Star recognition! I'm happy to hear you and your son enjoyed your visit and we all hope you come back to see us soon. Have a fun and safe summer!

Fort Myers, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 1, 2013

We had an enjoyable visit at the Comfort Inn primarily due to the hospitality, professionalism and attentiveness provided by the front desk staff - Osman. He was extremely helpful on many occasions. We stayed on two occasions a week apart.

The location above the IHop was certainly nice. The accommodations were adequate for the duration of our stay. The helpfulness of Osman allowed us to overlook minor shortfalls of the accommodations. Overall, an enjoyable stay.

Room Tip: There was no fitness center if this is an essential to your stay.
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Comfort_Inn_Landmark, General Manager at Comfort Inn Landmark, responded to this review, June 6, 2013
Dear Jeffrey H,

Thank you so very much for taking the time to place your experience on Trip Advisor. I am so happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. I have printed this comment and shared it with the entire staff and pointed out the team member you mentioned. It made his day and mine! Thank you.

Thank you again and we look forward to seeing you all again soon! We all hope you have a fun and safe summer!!

Best Regards,

Carlisle, Pennsylvania
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2013

My sister and I spent the Memorial Day weekend at the Comfort Inn Landmark. The Inn is very convenient to I-395 and The DC attractions. The rooms are acceptable, but the staff extremely pleasant and helpful. Mr. A. Osman at the front desk was particularly efficient and courteous.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Comfort_Inn_Landmark, General Manager at Comfort Inn Landmark, responded to this review, May 28, 2013
Dear Alice and Alice's Sister :)

I'd like to thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us at the Comfort Inn Landmark! We truly enjoyed your visit. Your comment specifically made the team member you mentioned. :) It's always nice for the team to be recognized by you... our wonderful guests.

I have placed your comment on our "Guest Speaks" bulletin board for all to see. Thank you again! Please let me know if you're ever planning another trip to Alexandria/DC I will make sure to upgrade you. I hope you, your sister and family and friends have a fun and safe summer!

Best Regards,

Laura Lee

Been to Comfort Inn Landmark? Share your experiences!