“I enjoyed my stay.” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #32 of 49 hotels in Alexandria
DCJim1
“I enjoyed my stay.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2013

I found this to be ideal for the situation I was in. The staff was wonderful to me. They were very happy to upgrade my room and assist in any way. My room was clean and everything was in working order. They treat Choice Reward members very well here. An IHOP is right off the lobby open 24 hours.....great dinner food and not expensive. Lots of parking. I didn't think the area was bad at all.....I've seen much worse. There is a very nice Korean lounge bar next door with nice people running it....good place to relax. The way they run this place, and the cost and location make it a very good deal......I will go back.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled solo
Comfort_Inn_Landmark, General Manager at Comfort Inn Landmark, responded to this review, June 28, 2013
Dear DCJim,

Thank you so very much for taking the time to leave a comment regarding your experience with us at the Comfort Inn Landmark. We also appreciate your loyalty to the Choice brand. We are always happy to upgrade our members and welcome you back with treats and that service you expect from the Choice brand! I was thrilled to hear you enjoyed your stay. I have placed your comment on our Guest Speaks bulletin board for the entire staff to see... It truly makes them feel great! Thank you for acknowlwedging them. We hope you'll make your way back to the DC area and come back to see us! Thank you again and Have a fun and safe summer!

Best Wishes,

139 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (26)
Dillon, Colorado
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2013

My young son and I recently stayed here for a night. We needed to pay for the room in an unconventional way and needed to speak with the manager. Lamar was so patient and respectful through this process. He was even kind enough to check us into a room early so we could go sightseeing. I sincerely appreciate his professionalism and kind manner.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Hi Danielle,

First I'd like to say Thank you so very much for taking the time to recognize one of our amazing team members! He was so proud to see it posted on the bulletin board as a Star recognition! I'm happy to hear you and your son enjoyed your visit and we all hope you come back to see us soon. Have a fun and safe summer!

Best Wishes,

Fort Myers, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 1, 2013

We had an enjoyable visit at the Comfort Inn primarily due to the hospitality, professionalism and attentiveness provided by the front desk staff - Osman. He was extremely helpful on many occasions. We stayed on two occasions a week apart.

The location above the IHop was certainly nice. The accommodations were adequate for the duration of our stay. The helpfulness of Osman allowed us to overlook minor shortfalls of the accommodations. Overall, an enjoyable stay.

Room Tip: There was no fitness center if this is an essential to your stay.
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Comfort_Inn_Landmark, General Manager at Comfort Inn Landmark, responded to this review, June 6, 2013
Dear Jeffrey H,

Thank you so very much for taking the time to place your experience on Trip Advisor. I am so happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. I have printed this comment and shared it with the entire staff and pointed out the team member you mentioned. It made his day and mine! Thank you.

Thank you again and we look forward to seeing you all again soon! We all hope you have a fun and safe summer!!

Carlisle, Pennsylvania
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2013

My sister and I spent the Memorial Day weekend at the Comfort Inn Landmark. The Inn is very convenient to I-395 and The DC attractions. The rooms are acceptable, but the staff extremely pleasant and helpful. Mr. A. Osman at the front desk was particularly efficient and courteous.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Comfort_Inn_Landmark, General Manager at Comfort Inn Landmark, responded to this review, May 28, 2013
Dear Alice and Alice's Sister :)

I'd like to thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us at the Comfort Inn Landmark! We truly enjoyed your visit. Your comment specifically made the team member you mentioned. :) It's always nice for the team to be recognized by you... our wonderful guests.

I have placed your comment on our "Guest Speaks" bulletin board for all to see. Thank you again! Please let me know if you're ever planning another trip to Alexandria/DC I will make sure to upgrade you. I hope you, your sister and family and friends have a fun and safe summer!

Naples, Florida, USA
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 22, 2013

We moved to this hotel after finding the neighboring hotel where we were booked uninhabitable. What a surprise! The Comfort Inn was clean, nicely decorated, and well maintained. The desk staff - Nick who checked us in and Terrence who solved our computer issues - were polite, knowledgeable and helpful. The beds comfortable, pillows and sheets nice and clean. Housekeeping was efficient. One convenience is the fact that the hotel has partnered with I-Hop, with the restaurant in the hotel (guests get a $5 discount coupon for breakfast, so much better than stale pastries!). The staff at I-Hop also exceed in their attention to guests, handling our often fairly large group - who straggled in a few at a time - with courtesy and good humor. The hotel may not be as luxurious as a 5 Star hotel, but for the price, location, cleanliness and staffing, it is a wonderful find. An easy drive into Old Town Alexandria as well as an easy drive into Washington. If there is a downside, it is the fact that the neighborhood is less than appealing.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with friends
Dear Carol,

Wow!! Thank you so very much for taking the time to leave a comment regarding your stay with us. :) I'm so sorry you had issues with your previous hotel but happy you chose to stay with us. I have printed this comment with stars to share with the team and it truly made their day! Especially the ones you mentioned. They will be rewarded. Thank you.

We hope to see you all again! We wish you and your family a happy and safe summer.

Respectfully,

S. Windsor, CT
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 20, 2013

after staying 2nights at a different hotel, WE were so happy with the Comfort Inn. The rooms were clean, the bathrooms too! the Staff Nick and Osman were helpful to all of us. The hotel shares the building with an Ihop and they give coupons for $5 off breakfast. The shuttle to and from the subway/train system was right on time (every 15mins) that was a really great service that they offered. I would stay here again!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with friends
Comfort_Inn_Landmark, General Manager at Comfort Inn Landmark, responded to this review, May 22, 2013
Dear Erin H,

Thank you so very much for taking the time to acknowledge our 2 specific team members. They were so proud to be recognized by you and so am I! It is our goal to exceed our guests expectations and experience and by your comment it appears they achieved that mission. Thank you for choosing to stay with us and we all look forward to seeing you all again in the future! :)

Have a safe and fantastic summer...

Hilliard, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 12, 2013

We had a very pleasant stay at the hotel everything was very clean. The hotel clerks by name Nick and Osman were very courteous and helpful. We would definitely stay again as this was my first visit to Washington and very enjoyable. Georgia Zetmeir and Dale Zetmeir

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
Comfort_Inn_Landmark, General Manager at Comfort Inn Landmark, responded to this review, May 14, 2013
Dear Mr and Mrs Z,

I wanted to take the time to tell you Thank you so very much for acknowledging our awesome team members... I Must Tell You they are both so proud of both this comment (telling the world) and the one you took the time to fill out through Choice. (Very Important) I am so very proud of the quality of service they put forth to you and others and I want you to know they will be rewarded. We all look forward to your next visit to the DC metro area. Thank you again and have a wonderful summer.

Respectfully,

Laura Lee

Been to Comfort Inn Landmark? Share your experiences!