“Perfect manicure & pedicure” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #14 of 23 activities in Alexandria
Type: Spas
Attraction Details
3 attraction reviews
“Perfect manicure & pedicure”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 3, 2013

I read some of the earlier reviews. I had some of the same problems previously, but they now have new management and things have changed a lot. The staff is now very friendly and helpful. It is now easy to make appointments exactly the way you want them. I must also give HUGE praise to one of their nail technicians, Yesly. She is simply marvelous. I recently got married and wanted good nails for the wedding. I went to Yesly one month prior to the wedding. She gave me three manicures - one then, one 2 weeks later, and one right before the wedding. By the wedding she had my nails absolutely perfect and the length I had wanted them. If you want the most precisely perfect nails you've ever had, Yesly is the girl for you. She is very sweet and caring.

Visited April 2013

19 attraction reviews
“mediocre massage, inattentive staff”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 13, 2012

Maybe it's because I was there on one of those prepaid "experience" gift certificate thingies, but the massage I got was a solid 4 out of 10. The rest of the experience was decidedly average. Throw in a bit of a traffic and parking mess to get to this part of Alexandria, and you're talking a yawn-worthy experience at best. If you lived nearby, and had a better masseuse, maybe you'd be happier than I was.

Visited October 2011
Alexandria, Va
19 attraction reviews
“Great facial”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 22, 2011

Lida gives wonderful facials! The ambiance is peaceful, calm, and the staff is excellent.

Alexandria, Virginia
“Microderm with Liggia”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 29, 2011

My experience with Liggia was a good one. I have had microderm other places and felt like this session was done professionally and in a gentle but thorough manner. The facilities, themselves are not as plush as I had expected the first time I went but the employees are polite and helpful.

Visited September 2011
Arlington, VA
“Waste of Time, Waste of Money!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 20, 2010

My fiance and I got a couples massage here, and it was by far the worst experience either of us have had at a spa. We made sure to call beforehand to make sure that they were offering the type of massage we wanted, but what we actually received at the spa was quite a different story. The massage wasn't even in the same room to start with. Instead, they had two separate rooms that barely opened half way making it so that we couldn't even see each other. Furthermore, we paid extra for deep tissue massages and what we got was weak, low-quality massages from clearly untrained massage therapists. We complained about the experience to the management but our concerns were not taken seriously. Bottom line: waste of money and waste of time. Take my word for it, find another location if you're looking for a decent massage.