“All I can say is "it's a mistake to eat here"” 2 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Buffet, Takeout
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Buffet, Takeout
Albany, New York
“All I can say is "it's a mistake to eat here"”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 26, 2010

We were driving home to the Northeast from a trip to the South. We were tired when we hit the DC area at rush hour and pulled off the highway. We wound up choosing to eat here just because we enjoyed a Chinese buffet restaurant in our own area. Bad decision! This place was overpriced, the staff indifferent at best. The food was mediocre at best esp. for the price and some was questionable. Nothing stood out as delicious or even very good. All I can say is blahhhhh!!! Not very clean either.

• 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

Seattle
“The worst buffet, big mistake to step into it.”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 10, 2010

Bad food, rude service... a very bad experience from every aspects there.

• 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Alexandria, VA
“Rude, Smug & Dirty”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 11, 2010

The waitresses are rude & smug, then expected a tip. The restaurant needs to be closed down the place is dirty and filthy. Food all over the floor, never saw the waitress clean the tables with sanitizers after other customers left. Spend a few extra $$ and eat where the customers are appreciated.

Alexandria
“Great place especially the sushi”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 4, 2010

Great price one of the best part of the resturant is there sushi the guy preparing it makes it like a work of art the buffet it self is good for the price but not the best. Me and the wife go there about three to four times a month

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Alexandria
“WORST customer service ever......ever OMG!!!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 8, 2009

Is there any customer service manager at Win Buffet Alexandria? Are the waitresses trained in anyway? I went to the above named restaurant on the 8th of December 2009 for Lunch, between 11:30am and 12:30pm and i was really embarrased by one waitresss. I chose to pay with my debit card because i had not enough cash on my person but i was informed use of credit/debit was unavailable so i had to pay cash; cash i had on me was a little less than $10. i had my meal and decided to leave, the waitress then calls me back saying i've to pay tip. "please, you've to pay tip, it's not part of the bill , it's separate". i said, "i don't have enough cash on me" and she insisted i pay tip. le me be sincere, her services were bad that i wouldn't even pay a dime if i had cash on me. i then went to the cashier who was with a fellow waitress at the counter to complain, they were doing what they were doing and decicded not to even listen to me, when i turned to leave, the cashier then spoke " it's up to you" i didn't want to create a seen by asking to speak to the manager. i don't even think i would ever go there for lunch anymore. you might think afterall, it's only one customer leaving you but, trust me, little drops of water makes a mighty ocean.........

• 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere