“Good Thai with reasonable price.” 4 of 5 stars

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
To Be Thai
5970 Richmond Hwy., Alexandria, VA 22303 (Huntington)
703-317-1166
Menu
Improve this listing
Cuisines: Thai
Neighborhood: Huntington
Neighborhood: Huntington
“Good Thai with reasonable price.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 30, 2013

We ordered chicken fried rice, tofu pad Thai and calamari. Fried rice and calamari were excellent. Calamari was really fresh. Pad Thai was not really my favorite taste (bit too much fish source) but it was good.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Virginia
“Generally good eats”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 21, 2013

One of the issues with Thai food in Southern Alexandria is consistency. In the past I've found To Be Thai to be excellent with occasional lapses in quality (not sure if it's an issue of cooks or something else). That said, given that I live in the area it's my general go to Thai restaurant.

• Visited February 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Alexandria, Virginia
“To Be Thai, Authentic Thai Food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 8, 2013

To Be Thai, offers the most authentic Thai Food & Thai environment in the region. The service is impeccable and the food beckons another visit to try another specialty.

We live in the region and enjoy their food as often as we are able. Healthy & fresh food with owners who are a delight!

If you love Thai food and live in the District or surrounding area, it's worth a visit!

We're so thankful to have them in our neighborhood!

• Visited February 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Alexandria, Virginia
“Nice Cuisine and good Service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2012

My husband and I have eaten here twice - once late on a Friday night and once with our two teens. We had great food each time. The Drunken Noodle was a favorite, as was the Pad Prik King. The pineapple chicken was very fresh but my son said it was too sweet. The Garlic Chicken was very good if you don't like spicy food -- it had a lot of flavor. Spring rolls were pure veggies and nothing special but everything else was great.

• Visited July 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Eugene, OR
“Delicious!!!!!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 28, 2012

I am a huge fan of Thai food and have eaten many different places and this definitely in the top ten. I lived near this restaurant for many years and have eaten there on dozens of occasions and have never left feeling unsatisfied. I highly recommend it!!!

Visited April 2012